Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to see this NOW!!!

[youtube]cRdxXPV9GNQ[/youtube]
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Avatar
I don't.

First I thought it was going to be about the last airbender, and when I saw the trailer I was let down. Then I watched the trailer again a few times and saw nothing that made me gain interest for this film.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Aliens and monsters.

That's all the motivation I need to go see it.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Dotard and Darwinian,

I'm with you guys! That movie looks great! Mechs, an alien world, disputes over mining rights, remote control biological constructs, and aliens! Woot!

Leo,

They are making an Avatar: The Last Airbender movie. I don't know if you've seen the trailers; that movie looks cool too.

Rhizo
It looks okay... I'll probably watch the movie sometime a year or so after it comes out Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I definately want to see this movie!! It looks awsome Smile
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
(November 27, 2009 at 10:40 am)leo-rcc Wrote: I don't.

First I thought it was going to be about the last airbender, and when I saw the trailer I was let down. Then I watched the trailer again a few times and saw nothing that made me gain interest for this film.

I'll watch it for the CG's and mindless violence.

--It reminds me of 'Starship Troopers' which I love.--OK, that movie has the added bonus of being an allegory on Fascism if you pay attention.
I think the movie looks pretty good, but I don't know that it would draw me to the movies to see it.

Although, I do have to say that the chick in the blue skin(main female) looks really good.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I need more than a bit of eye candy to keep me entertained. So I look at the storyline and it looks like a love story set in a war backdrop to me. That is the thing that killed "Pearl Harbour" for me.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Is Avatar based on a true story? Big Grin
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance