Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhage
Rhage
Hello All,

I'm Rhage. I've been looking around for a good community of like-minded people to banter with. I like to be a bit controversial at times, mostly all in good fun.

I'm a 28-year-old data geek for a non-profit agency with a wide range of opinions on all sorts of topics. If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask!

I'm looking forward to posting and hope I don't step on too many toes.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
RE: Rhage
(November 27, 2009 at 10:14 pm)Rhage Wrote: Hello All,

I'm Rhage. I've been looking around for a good community of like-minded people to banter with.
Quote: I like to be a bit controversial at times, mostly all in good fun.

I'm a 28-year-old data geek for a non-profit agency with a wide range of opinions on all sorts of topics. If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask!

I like your style!

From one new guy to another, welcome.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(November 27, 2009 at 10:14 pm)Rhage Wrote: Hello All,

I'm Rhage. I've been looking around for a good community of like-minded people to banter with. I like to be a bit controversial at times, mostly all in good fun.

love the avatar.

Welcome to the forums.
Welcome to the forums Rhage
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Welcome to the AF! Big Grin
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
Welcome Rhage! Feel free to step on my toes all you want.

A Theist Wrote:I like your style!
Ditto!

(November 27, 2009 at 10:14 pm)Rhage Wrote: I'm a 28-year-old data geek for a non-profit agency with a wide range of opinions on all sorts of topics. If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask!

What kinda data geek and which non profit agency? Smile
Welcome to the forums Rhage!
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
Welcome Rhage!

EvF
(November 27, 2009 at 10:25 pm)A Theist Wrote: From one new guy to another, welcome.

*looks down at self*

Guy? Not so much!

(November 27, 2009 at 11:41 pm)theVOID Wrote: love the avatar.

Welcome to the forums.

Thanks!

(November 28, 2009 at 4:59 am)fr0d0 Wrote: Welcome Rhage! Feel free to step on my toes all you want.

A Theist Wrote:I like your style!
Ditto!

(November 27, 2009 at 10:14 pm)Rhage Wrote: I'm a 28-year-old data geek for a non-profit agency with a wide range of opinions on all sorts of topics. If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask!

What kinda data geek and which non profit agency? Smile

I just input data for the state, PA, at a non-profit mental health agency here in Philly. Really very boring, but it pays the bills.

Everyone else, thanks for the welcome!
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
Welcome Rhage.

I am not so new here, but been away for a while.

Your avatar expressess a deep hope for removing the imprint of your soul from the pinean gland by sheer debate, so that might be fun.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0