Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religions,
Religions,
Muslims are demanding to takeover their Countries and other countries, Fuck Islam,.....
Aluschka!
RE: Religions,
Succinct and to the point..
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
You know, it's easy to spout an inflammatory opinion like that, in fact, have at it, but you need to be able to back it up with your reasoning and some evidence.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell
I say let them have their countries. The only reason why we are bothering with these people at all is because they happen to live in an oil rich region. Reduce our dependency on foreign oil and we wont be slaves to their insanity anymore.
binnyCoffee
(November 28, 2009 at 1:27 pm)binny Wrote: I say let them have their countries. The only reason why we are bothering with these people at all is because they happen to live in an oil rich region. Reduce our dependency on foreign oil and we wont be slaves to their insanity anymore.
If only that were so, binny. But I fear the OP, though crude, has a point. There is a large and growing section of Islam who will not rest until they impose their faith on the entire world.
Only sheep need a shepherd.
Agreed, they push their faith a little too far if not demonstrated by 911 twin tower attacks to be too much.
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
I believe that is fundamentalist Islam you are railing against. And a large portion of the masses who embrace fundamentalism have little to live for, usually they are subject to very poor socio-economic conditions. And while I suspect that Islam, due to its 15th century roots in savage Arabia and verses with extreme "justice" usually involving someone dying for something trivial, falls to fundamentalism easier than other main religions. That aside, yes -- fundamentalist Islam is frightening and monstrous.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think you guys can help me out with a paper (of all religions/non-religion)? Annik 7 2601 August 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda