Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32)
Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32)
That it should be taught to every soul that lives, and made part and parcel of the over-all personality:

1. That God functions through His laws, and can be realized spiritually in man's soul through his mind, mentally in man's mind through his brain and physically in man's brain through his five objective senses.

2. That God is the Absolute - perfect, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, good, just and unchanging.

3. That God is not only spirit, but is everything physical and non-physical.

4. That there is only one eternal Force, but various manifestations of the Force.

5. That God is not a mystery, nor is he an incomprehensible Being.

6. That human wisdom is not foolishness in the eyes of God; and by the same token, human foolishness can never be wisdom in the eyes of God.

To God and to man, by any standard, human wisdom is the positive reflection of God's wisdom, and human foolishness, the negative reflection of God's wisdom.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles, to make the so-called heaven here on earth.
RE: Universal Religion Cardinal Teachings (1-5) of (32)
Not even deep enough to be considered superficial.
Fuck your god, too.
I'm interpreting your "(1-5) of (32)" to imply that you intend to create a bunch more threads on this topic?

/mod hat on

Don't do that.
(February 10, 2014 at 3:10 pm)jideoni charles Wrote: That it should be taught to every soul that lives, and made part and parcel of the over-all personality:

1. That God functions through His laws, and can be realized spiritually in man's soul through his mind, mentally in man's mind through his brain and physically in man's brain through his five objective senses.
Wacky
Quote:2. That God is the Absolute - perfect, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, good, just and unchanging.
If he is good why does he lead me to a path of hell?
Quote:3. That God is not only spirit, but is everything physical and non-physical.
I am God
Quote:4. That there is only one eternal Force, but various manifestations of the Force.
I am all powerful?
Quote:5. That God is not a mystery, nor is he an incomprehensible Being.
I don't comprehend your god
Quote:6. That human wisdom is not foolishness in the eyes of God; and by the same token, human foolishness can never be wisdom in the eyes of God.
So you expect me to see the wisdom in your foolish talk?
Quote:To God and to man, by any standard, human wisdom is the positive reflection of God's wisdom, and human foolishness, the negative reflection of God's wisdom.
I think you failed to follow your own words there
Quote:Learn from Jideoni-Charles, to make the so-called heaven here on earth.
Learning from you will not make my heaven. Angel
[Image: 347]
In the immortal words of Dr. Leonard McCoy:

"I'd give real money if he'd shut up"

Big tipoff. Stating that 6 things are the first 5 of 32.

Stay tuned for "Learn to count the jideoni charles way."

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 10, 2014 at 3:10 pm)jideoni charles Wrote: That it should be taught to every soul that lives, and made part and parcel of the over-all personality:

2. That God is the Absolute - perfect, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, good, just and unchanging.

3. That God is not only spirit, but is everything physical and non-physical.

4. That there is only one eternal Force, but various manifestations of the Force.

5. That God is not a mystery, nor is he an incomprehensible Being.

6. That human wisdom is not foolishness in the eyes of God; and by the same token, human foolishness can never be wisdom in the eyes of God.

To God and to man, by any standard, human wisdom is the positive reflection of God's wisdom, and human foolishness, the negative reflection of God's wisdom.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles, to make the so-called heaven here on earth.

1. Empty claim on par with "Look at the trees!"

2. If it's perfect then why did it make humanity not only imperfectly but incompetently. If it's all good and all knowing then it would know the evil that was going to happen in the world - Satan, the Snake in the Garden, etc. And since he allowed it to happen anyway it can't be all good.

3. So, if it's everyhtings physical and non physical why do we have to worship a spiritual being? Why not just appreciate ourselves?

4. A claim that has nothing to back it up.

5. Then why can't it manifest and show itself to us?

6. Empty justifications. I would also say that human wisdom is beyond that of this god character. As witnessed by the writings of the bible.
Dying to live, living to die.
It is rather disturbing to discover how parochial and presumptuously prejudiced some people appear, when they impetuously jump to conclusion that the measure of their limitation should be applied to that of others.

It is quite annoying when a number of posters in this forum assume I am a Bible carrier.

By way of dispersing such halo of ignorance in respect of my ill-feelings towards all the biblical stories, I have written a book, 'Our Bible Dead?', the overview of which follows shortly as a separate thread.

Learn from Jideoni-Charles what you erroneously assume you know.

I was one time or another an Anglican, a Jehovah's Witness, a Rosicrucian Lodge Master, an Agnostic, an Atheist etc., and so, I am in full readiness to prove to you all the facts of the actual existence of God as I have successfully done to a number of Atheists like you.

An intelligent man can learn from a fool, because he understands both the language of fools and that of intelligence;

But a fool can never learn from an intelligent man, because he is incapable of appreciating the language of intelligence as well as that of fools.

Your learning from me doesn't make me more intelligent; but that you are positively intelligent is quite self-evident.
(February 11, 2014 at 8:20 am)jideoni charles Wrote: Learn from Jideoni-Charles what you erroneously assume you know.

Very nice. I assume to know that my computer has USB3. Jideoni-Charles, is this assumption erroneous? It would be useful to know, and I'm too lazy to google it right now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing The Universal Religion jideoni charles 119 19226 February 19, 2014 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  Universal Religion Aims And Objectives jideoni charles 5 1381 February 4, 2014 at 6:17 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4