Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The hardest class you've ever taken.
The hardest class you've ever taken.
I'm currently in Human Anatomy and Physiology 1. This course is on par with a medical school course and equally as intensive. Human dissection is offered and is quite rare for community colleges to have this opportunity.

I got a D, luckily he provides test corrections for 1/3 a point per question. I'll get an on point B

The grades for my class's first test:
A-0
B-1
C-4
D-6
F-18

Last semesters first test grades for his class:

A-0
B-0
C-1
D-3
F-25

He said we did exceptionally well. :C

And you are expected to fail the lab portion. The final grades for his class in lab last semester:
A-0 (nobody has ever had one)
B-0
C-3
D-24
F-2
RE: The hardest class you've ever taken.
I remember dissection we only had a subsection (waist down) to do.

I'd say thought that my hardest class was biomechanics level one.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Any math class really, I'd be lucky to even pass one with a C.

To think I used to be so good at it back in middle school too...
Those grades are quite surprising to me. Usually administration is up your tail if you don't have some semblance of a bell curve.
Aerodynamics III by a long shot. I'll never forget professor Gabriel Kharpouzian for the rest of my life. He derived the Eulerian derivative of the Navier-Stokes equation starting with ∑F=∑ma on a chalkboard with no notes. That was day one. The first test was one question: Derive the Eulerian derivative of the Navier-Stokes equation. I got a 38. There was no correction. The rest of the semester was catch up.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Ethics. Staying awake was damned near impossible.
(February 18, 2014 at 8:52 pm)ElleBelle Wrote: Those grades are quite surprising to me. Usually administration is up your tail if you don't have some semblance of a bell curve.

Everyone has conveyed to me a C in this class translates to an A+ in any other community college institution, and most universities. This course from this college on a transcript will always receive more recognition than another within the state. Our instructor on the first day said, look to your left and look to your right, one of those people will either fail or withdraw, and that is because we are weeding out the undesirables.
(February 18, 2014 at 8:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ethics. Staying awake was damned near impossible.

I had a college philosophy class that was taught by an 80 year old man in a rocking chair. I thought I was going to rot away myself.
(February 18, 2014 at 9:11 pm)ElleBelle Wrote:
(February 18, 2014 at 8:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Ethics. Staying awake was damned near impossible.

I had a college philosophy class that was taught by an 80 year old man in a rocking chair. I thought I was going to rot away myself.

That reminds me of the music appreciation teacher on my campus. He is beyond boring, nice(somewhat), and is almost about to croak.
He randomly stops talking in class, closes his eyes, and leans back and forth like he's going to fall, sometimes doing this for up to five minutes.
My ethics class was taught by a Navy Seal Master Chief. One of my favorite classes ever.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy birthday Gawdzilla where ever you are. arewethereyet 6 351 January 12, 2024 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1371 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  How high have you ever been? Frank Apisa 27 2007 June 28, 2021 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1028 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
  I've been there, "Have you ever"? Brian37 19 1632 November 16, 2018 at 8:34 pm
  Done with my nursing class Foxaèr 27 2238 July 10, 2018 at 1:28 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ever feel like you don't belong in this world? Foxaèr 44 4710 April 3, 2018 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I like to be taken advantage of. Edwardo Piet 5 543 December 18, 2017 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do you guys ever wonder about..tge devil? ErGingerbreadMandude 67 6698 December 13, 2017 at 11:11 am
  Have you ever eaten cereal with water before? Virus 19 1485 December 7, 2017 at 3:55 am
Last Post: emjay