Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wilson
Wilson
When there is no one that feels you or really cares about you and you just really really really need to talk to someone .

Thats why when I watched the movie "cast away" lately, I didn't feel strange that he really cared about "Wilson" . The volley ball was the only thing that he is going to talk to and is nearest to the human face .

I just feel like Wilson is the one I wanna talk to .

Who wants to talk to Wilson ?

[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Wilson
That looks like jesus face in the passion of christ...

Like a christian... they think their talking to someone or something. But in reality.... there nobody home.... knock knock.
RE: Wilson
(March 1, 2014 at 11:15 pm)truthBtold Wrote: That looks like jesus face in the passion of christ...

Like a christian... they think their talking to someone or something. But in reality.... there nobody home.... knock knock.

At first I thought that this is not related , but after a second thought , I think that its kinda true . God or Jesus are the last resort for having someone to talk to, if you're religious .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]