Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we're Atheists?
Why we're Atheists?
[youtube]yjO4duhMRZk[/youtube]

[youtube]STlYN5KCiWg[/youtube]

Thanks to Kyu for finding these...
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Why we're Atheists?
"When I hear His name, I smell sulphur!"

That's not atheism, that's poetry...
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
Smells like the BNP to me. Sorry.
Don't be sorry.
Check your nose, it looks rather inflamed right now.
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
You're right! Rather over-ripe too donchafink?
(December 5, 2009 at 7:35 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: You're right! Rather over-ripe too donchafink?
Ha ha, yes, it looks like it 's gonna come off any minute now.
Those were awesome. I wish I could openly be like that. I'm sure if I were it would kill my business quicker than shit, and that's a sad thing.
binnyCoffee
I love this guy! I have seen several of his videos on youtube of course that british accent adds plenty of flair to his words. I have not seen his videos in quite some time though so it was a relief to see these videos thanks for presenting them on the forum.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

What a brilliant man!! Sarcasm at it's best!
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
His anti-Islamic views are a bit excessive for my taste. He does tend to paint with a rather broad brush and has been called on that by the YT atheist community more than once. Just like not every Christian is a bible thumping fundamentalist, neither is every Muslim a wife beating suicide bomber.

There is a lot there I agree with, I won't deny that, but nuance is definitely not his strong suit.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WHY PEOPLE HATE ATHEISTS atheist04330 10 3546 August 3, 2014 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Why do Black Christians Hate Atheists Yahweh 33 8055 January 3, 2014 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Why are you atheists so angry? musicality 2 1211 April 16, 2012 at 12:52 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Video - Why atheists care about YOUR religion Lilith_86 4 1982 January 15, 2010 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Lilith_86