Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dota 2
Dota 2
who plays it ?

one of my games, I played as Riki

If you wanna play with me , just pm me.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Dota 2
Pfft, that's because their team was built extremely poorly - 4 carries and a weak support vs razor (anti-carry) with a balanced team. Yes I know I technically shouldn't count pudge as a carry (I only do because he really needs to aim to get hood and heart to be powerful and keep on farming), however they have two mid characters - pudge and silencer, and this should only be the case if they plan to have a jungler (then silencer can solo in the safe lane). Ah their line-up was just plain horrible. Plus silencer fed, which is unforgivable since as a carry he's an extremely powerful early game harasser and anti-mid hence why he should sit in mid and harass like crazy with glaives and last word (more than 1/2 the time this is guaranteed to get him first blood as well). Actually I hate most people that hate silencer, especially if they get curse which is a totally useless skill and the worst mana-burn in the game all it does is waste silencer's mana while forcing the enemy to cast their spells at him! There's no situation where curse of the silent is useful. On a related note I also hate most people that play tiny unless they actually get him stats at the start of the game to bring his mana well above 240! Tiny with 1 skill is useless. Their line-up was just plain wrong.[/nerd]
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
OK just played a game as Riki.

Your game (teams): 66 to 33 kills.

My game: 60 to 25 (hahahaha).

[Image: 3HZB5is.png]
Interestingly we both got 600 gold/min. But what can I say, their team was hardly balanced.

Ah Riki...way too easy. Also I actually picked him to counter Ursa, Ursa was my first kill and I killed him many many times. BTW: what the fuck is Dota 2?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
nice build , and the +300 damage can make you do miracles Smile

Here is another game , I played with Slander(counters riki) , the only thing that was killing me in that game is the Bloodseeker's ulti . and we also had one afk .

Slarder game.
[Image: 2m2tac7.jpg]

Here is another game of me with riki , I carried all the way .

Slander counters riki so much cuz of his ulti , he simply takes away the most important thing about riki .
EDIT : his name is Slardar not slander Tongue

and yes , its now called Dota 2 , even by steam call it that.
It wasn't a joke on the name, lol. Of course it's called Dota 2 - it launched without all the original Dota heroes, so if they didn't call it that they would have had to call it "crippled dota" or something!

I can never win at this game. *goes to his corner*
^Try playing Riki, ROFLOL

*(but if you do pick him late and don't pick him if there are other invis characters like bh or clinkz in your team)...

RIKI ALWAYS GET TAKEN QUICKLY EVERY TIME I COULD HAVE PICKED HIM DAMMIT.
(March 6, 2014 at 12:36 am)Dark Fatal Knight Wrote: RIKI ALWAYS GET TAKEN QUICKLY EVERY TIME I COULD HAVE PICKED HIM DAMMIT.

True story , my technique to take him quickly is to choose "counter" and "melee" and then click [R] , the second one is riki .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin 1v5 Dota victory Aractus 7 989 April 21, 2016 at 6:35 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude