Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi
I love Jesus. Jesus invented science and let us advance ourselfs. He left clues that he did the big bang and controlled human evolution after killing the dinosaurs.
RE: Hi
HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaHAHAHAHahahahahAHAHahahaHAHAhahhahahAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAhahahahaa

yeah, uhm........Hi .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(March 10, 2014 at 9:49 am)Marsellus Wallace Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHahahahaHAHAHAHahahahahAHAHahahaHAHAhahhahahAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAhahahahaa

yeah, uhm........Hi .

You will mature one day and accept Jesus. Even if you don't If you forgive at the gates Jesus will allow entry upon you.Angel Cloud
Seriously?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
If this Jezuz had the power to kill the dinosaurs, why didn't he kill the people that crucified his ass ?

[Image: j7cnsn.jpg]
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Goodbye.
(March 10, 2014 at 9:38 am)JesusFan987 Wrote: I love Jesus. Jesus invented science and let us advance ourselfs. He left clues that he did the big bang and controlled human evolution after killing the dinosaurs.

How did he "do" the big bang? And why did he kill barney?
Must be one of those days. Joined today. Gone today.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Joined twice today, which was the problem. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(March 10, 2014 at 9:38 am)JesusFan987 Wrote: I love Jesus. Jesus invented science and let us advance ourselfs. He left clues that he did the big bang
Semen stains on the shroud of Turin?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould