Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have returned!
I have returned!
Hello hello. I came here back in 2011 but have not posted since. Life gets in the way and the majority of my internet time is spent writing fan stories, watching youtube vids, and Pinterest. But I want this forum to be added to that list because having a safe place to talk of my beliefs is very important to me.

Anyway, if you remember me or not, I like to be called Rose here (my middle name) and am a HUGE Harry Potter and South Park (Stan) fan. Oh, and cats. I really really love cats
. Tiger
[Image: esm2-10.jpg]
Mega Harry Potter and Stan Marsh fan.
RE: I have returned!
Awesome another Potterhead I was beginning to think it was just me here!
Pfft, everyone knows Cartman is the best.

Welcome back
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 11, 2014 at 2:49 am)Aractus Wrote: Pfft, everyone knows Cartman is the best.

Nah man, s'all about butters.

Welcome back anyway dude.
(March 11, 2014 at 2:44 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Awesome another Potterhead I was beginning to think it was just me here!

Oi! Big Grin

Welcome back Rose! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It's all about Stan! He gets too little attention in the fandom. Plus I just have most in common with him. Smile

Whooop to Potterheads!! Big Grin
[Image: esm2-10.jpg]
Mega Harry Potter and Stan Marsh fan.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have returned! A reintroduction post. :o abentwookie 10 1988 March 16, 2015 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: c172
  I have returned TruthWorthy 16 3113 December 15, 2010 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen