Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feminist culture
feminist culture
should men be concerned with money status and career is women can simply demand equality at university the workplace and receive preferrable treatment in the legal system
RE: feminist culture
(March 16, 2014 at 7:01 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: should men be concerned with money status and career is women can simply demand equality at university the workplace and receive preferrable treatment in the legal system

I don't care what men should be concerned about.

Everyone in the workplace and university should be treated equally, whatever their gender, beliefs, or sexual orientation.

Yet to see preferential treatment in the legal system.

Now, why should women in the work place get less pay for the same work, something that is still prevalent in many western countries.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:07 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:01 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: should men be concerned with money status and career is women can simply demand equality at university the workplace and receive preferrable treatment in the legal system

I don't care what men should be concerned about.

Everyone in the workplace and university should be treated equally, whatever their gender, beliefs, or sexual orientation.

Now, why should women in the work place get less pay for the same work, something that is still prevalent in many western countries.

no preferential treatment in the legal system where have you been . Now im not advocating violence of any kind but from what ive seen and herd it mainly those who support egalitarianism that provoke violence.
Yeah... Those of us that want women to be equal to men are the troublemakers Dodgy
(March 16, 2014 at 7:17 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Yeah... Those of us that want women to be equal to men are the troublemakers Dodgy

yes its those people that shout the words imperialism misogyny homophobia xenophobia ect. when they do it gets me very angry. Note that i dont have a problem with gay people or women. I gets me so angry that i wish i COULD PEACEFULLY PROTEST.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:14 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:07 pm)Beccs Wrote: I don't care what men should be concerned about.

no preferential treatment in the legal system where have you been . Now im not advocating violence of any kind but from what ive seen and herd it mainly those who support egalitarianism that provoke violence.

Provide examples of preferential treatment, please.

Also, an anwer to my question would be a good idea without making further claims.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:22 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:14 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: no preferential treatment in the legal system where have you been . Now im not advocating violence of any kind but from what ive seen and herd it mainly those who support egalitarianism that provoke violence.

Provide examples of preferential treatment, please.

Also, an anwer to my question would be a good idea without making further claims.

the divorce system is commonly complained about.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:21 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: yes its those people that shout the words imperialism misogyny homophobia xenophobia ect. when they do it gets me very angry. Note that i dont have a problem with gay people or women. I gets me so angry that i wish i COULD PEACEFULLY PROTEST.

Well, extremists exist in all walks of life.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:22 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:22 pm)Beccs Wrote: Provide examples of preferential treatment, please.

the divorce system is commonly complained about.

Yes.

Many things are frequently complained about. Including paying taxes.

And before you cite men having to pay alimony to women, note that there are more and more women paying alimony to men.

Once again I notice you ignore my question.

Now, do so, please, before I finally come to the conclusion that you're simply a little man who complains about the women because you've had a bad experience with women or blame them for your own inadequacies.
(March 16, 2014 at 7:25 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:21 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: yes its those people that shout the words imperialism misogyny homophobia xenophobia ect. when they do it gets me very angry. Note that i dont have a problem with gay people or women. I gets me so angry that i wish i COULD PEACEFULLY PROTEST.

Well, extremists exist in all walks of life.

it is the education system that teaches these things can any atheist here provide me with one passage from one holy text that says any body should be equal to anybody else????? why is equality necessary

(March 16, 2014 at 7:26 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 16, 2014 at 7:22 pm)jimmyk2190 Wrote: the divorce system is commonly complained about.

Yes.

Many things are frequently complained about. Including paying taxes.

And before you cite men having to pay alimony to women, note that there are more and more women paying alimony to men.

Once again I notice you ignore my question.

Now, do so, please, before I finally come to the conclusion that you're simply a little man who complains about the women because you've had a bad experience with women or blame them for your own inadequacies.
can you answer my question because most of what you believe in grounded in it and a fallacy from ignorance will not be accepted. This little man is waiting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Manipulation culture by left wingers Richi29 13 1107 July 24, 2020 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 842 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Hipster or Edgelord culture? Docto021 16 2195 May 14, 2019 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 727 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Feminism in prehistoric times / primitive culture larson 107 22607 May 18, 2017 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3437 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are Leftist, Feminist Kurds About to Deliver the Coup de Grâce to ISIL in Syria? nihilistcat 1 853 June 29, 2015 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Culture and Respect BrokenQuill92 40 7279 March 17, 2014 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Who here is a feminist? Kiko 47 10441 December 22, 2013 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Culture of dishonesty? Something completely different 2 986 January 23, 2013 at 9:46 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko