Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Penny Saved
A Penny Saved
What do you do with the money that you no longer waste on religion?
RE: A Penny Saved
Either on entertainment, video games and what not, or on my kid. Big Grin
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I spend it on alcohol, drugs and prostitutes.

That was a joke btw.
I purchase philosophy books instead of Islamic books now...but I probably still spend as much money on the books so it's not really saved me much money lol Tongue
[Image: 1509277_363796590425193_1433975890_n.jpg]
(March 21, 2014 at 6:53 am)jesus_wept Wrote: I spend it on alcohol, drugs and prostitutes.

That was a joke btw.

Yeah, I don't do drugs either.
(March 21, 2014 at 7:00 am)Cato Wrote:
(March 21, 2014 at 6:53 am)jesus_wept Wrote: I spend it on alcohol, drugs and prostitutes.

That was a joke btw.

Yeah, I don't do drugs either.

I dont drink alcohol.Big Grin
Was I supposed to be spending money on religion?!

Oops!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I was never religious, but if I was, after leaving my church I suspect I'd spend all my money constructing exactingly weighted and sized fake money to leave in collection plates, just to spread a little disappointment amongst the clergy.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I've always been an atheist, so I have never wasted my money on religion. A lot of my money goes on weed though. I try and smoke all my money. I have nothing else to spend it on. Tongue
Cunt
I never spent money on religion, so.... same? I mean, the dues to the the synagogue weren't outrageous so I guess you could say it's extra grocery or book money.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'Saved' from Myself freedomfromforum 17 3673 November 14, 2013 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Adam and Eve Saved the Environment Michael Schubert 105 33698 August 1, 2013 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  I am saved! Paul the Human 17 4168 April 1, 2012 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  Can Religion Be Saved? FadingW 4 3139 September 18, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist