Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any pagans?
any pagans?
Are there any sorcerers or witches here?
Is this voodoo shit 4 real?
any pagans?
Yes totally. You can learn all about it at Hot Topic.

Don't let anyone tell you real workings are complicated rituals that take months or years, and if the working didn't produce the desired result, it was the fault of the performer.

Nay, you can do them with an ironic Hello Kitty pencil, a toad, and Kraft REAL mayonnaise. Has to be real or it won't work.

Ok, hang on.

There.

I've just cursed you to only post ridiculous threads.
RE: any pagans?
(March 21, 2014 at 10:14 pm)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: i
Yes totally. You can learn all about it at Hot Topic.

Don't let anyone tell you real workings are complicated rituals that take months or years, and if the working didn't produce the desired result, it was the fault of the performer.

Nay, you can do them with an ironic Hello Kitty pencil, a toad, and Kraft REAL mayonnaise. Has to be real or it won't work.

Ok, hang on.

There.

I've just cursed you to only post ridiculous threads.
Damn. Need an exorcism.

I see some pplz religion is wicca so thought id c if theyd like 2 share
Wicca =/= Witchcraft

Wicca is a religion, and witchcraft is magic. A basic lesson in anthropology explains the difference between religion and magic. Basically, a religion informs one's entire worldview, and magic describes a lot of stuff that is not included in religion, like in our culture, superstition.

Voodoo is a religion, and hoodoo is its magic counterpart in Louisiana. One of my exes was a former Voodoo priestess who also previously dabbled in black magic.

Paganism does not even necessarily have anything to do with magic. It is usually characterized by a belief in ancient gods/goddesses, often including an Earth Mother. It has been shown that people whose religion includes a belief in an Earth Mother are more likely to care for the environment and nature. So Pagans are usually like, huge hippies.
any pagans?
Pagan is simply the beliefs of the people. It's where we get the word "propaganda," or "what you tell the populous."

Paganism is usually related to animism, or like futile says the mother goddess, historically a direct opposition to Christianity and its' "father" deity, which ironically would be masculine, feminine, and neuter. Nevertheless, the tie between paganism and "devil worship" is largely created by missionaries.

At most, the only "worship" in most pagan traditions is placation: making the evil spirits happy or imitating them so they leave your village alone.

What we now know as Wicca originated as a neo pagan revival in the 1950's.
(March 22, 2014 at 2:38 pm)Rampant.A.I. Wrote: Pagan is simply the beliefs of the people. It's where we get the word "propaganda," or "what you tell the populous."

Paganism is usually related to animism, or like futile says the mother goddess, historically a direct opposition to Christianity and its' "father" deity, which ironically would be masculine, feminine, and neuter. Nevertheless, the tie between paganism and "devil worship" is largely created by missionaries.

At most, the only "worship" in most pagan traditions is placation: making the evil spirits happy or imitating them so they leave your village alone.

What we now know as Wicca originated as a neo pagan revival in the 1950's.

Yeah I know that pagan Religions have exorcisms as well. Hinduism for example. However, the Deities that Pagans worship ("the Gods of the Gentiles") are called Demons in the Old Testament.

A lot of Pagan Religions do have magicians, Shamans, Sorcerers, Medicine men/women, Witches, warlocks, ritual, sacrifice, chanting, Seances, etc.
I... errr... might have gone through a Pagan phase in my teens. #sorrynotsorry
(March 22, 2014 at 6:36 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I... errr... might have gone through a Pagan phase in my teens. #sorrynotsorry

Did you ever make it to drinking goats blood or sacrificing animals and children to Molech?
(March 22, 2014 at 6:36 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: I... errr... might have gone through a Pagan phase in my teens. #sorrynotsorry

We called that being goth. All hail the late 90's! Wink

[Image: 80722405.jpg]
[Image: coda-blog-3-image-thanks-to-taubenschlag-de.gif]
(March 22, 2014 at 6:37 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote:

Did you ever make it to drinking goats blood or sacrificing animals and children to Molech?
No. But my friend (who was also going through the stupid phase) and I used to tell other kids at school shit like that when they tried to pick on or make fun of us. Haha, the little year 7s were scared of us, they used to dare each other just to go near us. We'd only be sitting talking or something, but they were terrified. Stupid catholic kids...