Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Experience at ChristianForums.com
My Experience at ChristianForums.com
I didn't have one. Holy shit what a visually annoying site!

Typical pathetic sheep.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: My Experience at ChristianForums.com
I lasted about 3 days before being banned.

I decided not to rise again.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Seriously dude, why the fuck aren't you using ad block?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...idom?hl=en
(March 22, 2014 at 10:00 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Seriously dude, why the fuck aren't you using ad block?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...idom?hl=en

Seriously. Two mandatory browser addons - Adblock Plus and Lastpass. I can't imagine doing without the functionally of either.
haha they use 'blessings'? Is that the equivalent of AF's 'kudos?' Big Grin
This screenshot leaves me with some absolutely haunting questions:

What unholy contraptions are wobble pumps?

What are honing solutions?

What are complete wobble pump honing solutions as opposed to partial wobble pump honing solutions?

What is the fate of those poor souls, god help them, who urgently need to get their wobble pumps honed, you all know such individuals, but do not know of the magnificient, and complete, wobble pump honing services provided by the heroes at Sunnen ltd.?

What other great things could I have learned by clicking that button? How to obtain complete wiggle stick greasing solutions? Where to get my bullhorn properly fired up for tooting? Lord only knows.
(March 23, 2014 at 12:18 am)Deidre32 Wrote: haha they use 'blessings'? Is that the equivalent of AF's 'kudos?' Big Grin

I'm not even sure what the fuck that is supposed to be. I've got an account on there that I've had for a while (posted like twice), I randomly log in and I've apparently received 'blessings' from some randomer. Wtf.
(March 23, 2014 at 9:18 am)Napoléon Wrote:
(March 23, 2014 at 12:18 am)Deidre32 Wrote: haha they use 'blessings'? Is that the equivalent of AF's 'kudos?' Big Grin

I'm not even sure what the fuck that is supposed to be. I've got an account on there that I've had for a while (posted like twice), I randomly log in and I've apparently received 'blessings' from some randomer. Wtf.

lol That's funny. I just looked at the site, not really that familiar with it. I may join to see what it's about.
I joined that site long ago.

Gave up after an overload of crazy.
Dying to live, living to die.
The first time I checked that site out I almost puked with them "blessing" each other.

Asswipes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hell, or rather my brief experience of it. Drich 206 84573 December 23, 2019 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: no one
  How much of my personal experience should I tell the world? Der/die AtheistIn 10 1411 January 18, 2019 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Question about this unusual experience orthodox-man 8 1194 January 26, 2018 at 10:39 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  I was on the atheist experience :) Nihilist Virus 70 7331 April 6, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  My recent experience attending a Slovak Catholic church Mudhammam 3 1953 October 25, 2015 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  My personal experience with christianity abaris 2 1586 October 26, 2014 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Sejanus
  My first psychedelic experience made me embrace my atheism Vegamo 5 2067 April 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  discrimination against atheist in christian schools (personal experience) Science it works 15 6046 August 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Personal experience Captain Scarlet 76 20040 August 23, 2010 at 10:48 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates
  Christianforums.com socialchameleon 58 18652 September 12, 2009 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: fr0d0