Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holyshit! Just when you think they can't get any wierder ...
Holyshit! Just when you think they can't get any wierder ...
Well, it's not just American fucktards in the Bible Belt.
Just when you think that rednecks have set the bar for ignorant Hell movies on YouTube, the Asian Christians go and add a whole new level of fucking weird to it.

Que to 20:18min to see what happens to people who have consensual sex and masturbate. Jesusmotherfuckingchrist - christians got some sick fucking minds!

Propaganda much?

God damn christards and their horrible fucking religion. Dodgy
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Holyshit! Just when you think they can't get any wierder ...
Looks like a terrific time. And there's no believers there impeding progress? Perfect. I'm really looking forward to it.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
I can't believe that anyone thinks like that in this day and age, my god, I thought the dark ages finished years ago, I must be living under a rock lol.
The thought came to my mind: Is this christian hentai?
That seems like a normal day in a North Korean prison camp.
What did the authors tried to achieve by that?
Asian Christians... what the hell? Oh yeah, Christian missionaries have been EVERYWHERE on Planet Earth. Sad
It's actually a fantasy for what some of them would like to do in real life.

In fact in some countries in the world they actually do get away with doing shit like this. Good times eh? Sad
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
[Image: computerdean_zps2fcb5069.gif]
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
Quote:Just when you think they can't get any wierder

I stopped saying that years ago, Cinj. Turns out, whenever I did I was always wrong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What they don't teach you in Sunday School LinuxGal 19 1227 September 25, 2023 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1953 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10242 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9907 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Question Why do you people say there is no evidence,when you can't be bothered to look for it? Jaguar 74 20254 November 5, 2017 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  How Can I Get Saved? Rhondazvous 63 15650 June 25, 2017 at 2:32 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Do you think Epistle of James was written by "James Brother of Jesus" Rolandson 13 2164 December 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  CHRISTIANS, you only have 3 days left to get rid of your XMAS TREE! 21stCenturyIconoclast 22 4212 December 24, 2016 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: 21stCenturyIconoclast
  If they found Jesus' turd what would they do with it? Fake Messiah 64 7080 August 26, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Losty