Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*grumbles*
*grumbles*
Winter does not seem to want to relinquish its cold fingers to the warmth of spring.

What is making you grumble like an coot lately?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: *grumbles*
Winter HAPPENS elsewhere? *Lives in Alabama*
Nothing.

(says the woman going through so many things, she doesn't know how she manages to get up in the morning and smile)

... but really, nothing.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(March 27, 2014 at 12:05 pm)Ivy Wrote: Nothing.

(says the woman going through so many things, she doesn't know how she manages to get up in the morning and smile)

... but really, nothing.
THIS also = futilethewinds. Big Grin #DAFUQ
(March 27, 2014 at 12:03 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Winter does not seem to want to relinquish its cold fingers to the warmth of spring.

Pretty much the same thing. March in Ohio is such a tease. I swear to you, one day it was almost 70F, the next day we had about 4 inches of snow. It's just killing me.

I'm a bit of a grumbler, so maybe it's best not to get me started. I start going on about "people these days" and then wind up yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
[Image: ferns500x125_zps9511e564.jpg]
(March 27, 2014 at 12:03 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Winter does not seem to want to relinquish its cold fingers to the warmth of spring.

I know, right? We're still having nigts where the temperature is in the thirties. I'm very ready for spring.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Cats have noticed the cooler weather here.

Can't move for the little buggers once I go to bed.

ROFLOL
Dying to live, living to die.
*grumbles* I am SO FUCKING HORNY right now. I have never been SO FUCKING HORNY before. *grumbles again*

Big Grin

Wink
(March 27, 2014 at 4:56 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: *grumbles* I am SO FUCKING HORNY right now. I have never been SO FUCKING HORNY before. *grumbles again*

Big Grin

Wink

Lawlz

*pokes futilewhateverthefuckshewantstobecallednow with a stick*
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
(March 27, 2014 at 4:56 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: *grumbles* I am SO FUCKING HORNY right now. I have never been SO FUCKING HORNY before. *grumbles again*

Big Grin

Wink

Where's Losty when you need her?

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.