Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is Jon Snow's Mother?
Who is Jon Snow's Mother?
I'm a HUGE fan of GRRM's "A Song of Ice and Fire" series. One of the most intriguing characters/story lines is Jon Snow, and who his mother is.

I'll hide this in spoilers in case you haven't read the books. The TV series doesn't really make too much of this but I think it will be monumentally important later on...

"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: Who is Jon Snow's Mother?
Hmmm... Who is Jon Snow's mother?

Hmmm...

Is she the Ice Queen from Chronicles of Narnia?!

If so, Jon Snow's mother is extremely sexy!

*Sigh* I really tried to answer your question just now.
Fuck you stupid non-working spoiler buttons!
I'll PM it to ya, BQ.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
This is going to be one massive spoiler post... for BQ's sake, I'll just hide it

(April 24, 2014 at 10:32 am)pocaracas Wrote: This is going to be one massive spoiler post... for BQ's sake, I'll just hide it

I'd bet ...

Also, after reading all of the books, I agree with SteelCurtain on his probable parentage.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(April 24, 2014 at 11:20 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(April 24, 2014 at 10:32 am)pocaracas Wrote: This is going to be one massive spoiler post... for BQ's sake, I'll just hide it

I'd bet

you mean

(April 24, 2014 at 11:23 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 24, 2014 at 11:20 am)Jaysyn Wrote: I'd bet

you mean

Not the same...

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(April 24, 2014 at 11:31 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(April 24, 2014 at 11:23 am)pocaracas Wrote: you mean

Not the same...

We'll see how George does it...
It was supposed to have been this year... but now it's only next year... and he says he'll kill a major character each time people complain! Tongue
Sometimes I think Martin acts like a fat baby with a beard!