Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disgusting
Disgusting
http://youtu.be/Wg3m3t87-dk

There's no way to help them, just nuke them and hope the younger generation won't be exposed to this nonsense.
RE: Disgusting
Nuke them with what?
(April 1, 2014 at 10:53 pm)tor Wrote: Nuke them with what?

Nuke bombs full of pot smoke
(April 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Vegamo Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 10:53 pm)tor Wrote: Nuke them with what?

Nuke bombs full of pot smoke

Nice. I thought you mean 100 ton thermonuclear bomb.
(April 1, 2014 at 11:02 pm)tor Wrote:
(April 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm)Vegamo Wrote: Nuke bombs full of pot smoke

Nice. I thought you mean thermonuclear bomb which weights 100 tons.

That works too, they are ruining future generations
(April 1, 2014 at 10:49 pm)Vegamo Wrote: There's no way to help them, just nuke them and hope the younger generation won't be exposed to this nonsense.

Oden knows I'm no fan of religious fanatics and as fanatics go, the Muslims are some SERIOUSLY dangerous people, but do you really think that means we should kill everybody? If genocide is the answer, I'm afraid you and I are definitely not on the same team.

I hate Islam and admittedly, I do hate some Muslims the same way I do hate some christians, but man, I don't want to kill anyone just because they believe in an angry fictional deity. Drich and Godschild are gullible sheep but I don't want them executed for it. If I condoned the murder of several countries in the Middle East simply because half of the population is made up of imbeciles I would have embraced the evil that christians (muslims) have inflicted on humanity for thousands of years.

How bout this ...
We educate the willing
We mock the imbeciles
We save the children
We punish the evil
and most importantly ... we leave the genocide to their god.

hmmm?
[Image: Evolution.png]