Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vig-E-O games
Vig-E-O games
I know it was brought up before, but I wanna ask again.

Anyone else here play them? Often. Like borderline addicted.

Crysis
[youtube]S2pxvdFp0Ak[/youtube]

is what I've been playing. What's your latest addiction?
Well fooey. That was also an ad for Nvida.

I'm a ATI Radeon man myself. 1 gig of vid memory. Nvida stuff seems to burn out like often.

My last 2 cards were Nvid and both burnt out after about a 2 years. A couple friends went through Nvid cards. Went to ATI and (so far) no probs. So I recently got a ATI. We'll see what happens as far as durability.

Performance wise, it is sweet.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Vig-E-O games
I have spent more time playing PC games than doing anything else. especially online. I spent hours and hours a day for 5 years playing Age of Empires II, the Age of Kings, the Conquerors Expansion (abbreviated as 'AoC') online.... and then I spent a year and a half playing Call of Duty 2 online for 12-16 hours a day :S

I haven't played games much at all really since 2006 though... it takes over my life....

I find them boring when I play with moderation now. I guess it is kind of like going to the pub and having a sip... I seriously need to game more than that if I'm going to game at all.

I miss the days when I was a kid and I could just play casually Sad

Borderline addicted? Seriously addicted more like.

P.S: I'm pretty sure you meant viDeo and not viGeo... otherwise I may be seriously barking up the wrong tree. I haven't ever played any 'viGeo' games... but I've played a fuckload of viDeo games, and I especially obsessed with two in particular.

EvF
I just finished GTA4, Ballad of Gay Tony, and Lost and the Damned. So next will be "The Saboteur, Irishman in Paris".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpXwyja0uBI
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I play Heroes of Newerth far more often than I should. Fact that it is in open beta right now only makes it more fun, as the influx of fresh blood washes away many of the wankers who'd remake their accounts to troll you. I've never played Dota and probably never will, but I can see what made it so fun, and why HoN is the next iteration of the Dota game.

League of Legends is, by comparison, not Dota and never will be. Too slow, too easy to game and far too dumbed down.
I'm into single player RPG's that are storyline centric, like Mass Effect, Oblivion, Morrowind, Deus Ex. Just got Dragon Age Origins - Fucking awesome storytelling.

I'm strictly Intel/Nvidia - Never had any problems with either and they are by far the leaders in performance for the second half of this decade, i used to be an AMD fanboy, mostly because of the underdog factor but i got sick of the cheap-chips approach they started to take up around the time of the Core 2 Duo release. Ati just sucks, i stopped using several years ago when their linux support was laughable - at the same time Nvidia was pumping out drivers that lead to Linux Native games getting higher frame rates than their Windows counterparts.
I'm an addict... right now my Herroin is FALLOUT 3
Did I make a good point? thumbs up Smile I cant help it I'm a Kudos whore. P.S. Jesus is a MYTH.
(December 24, 2009 at 1:30 am)Xyster Wrote: I'm an addict... right now my Herroin is FALLOUT 3

LOVE that game! Smile Played it through several times, got the DLCs for it but i had already moved on before they finished downloading so i'm going to clock Dragon Age Origins first then finish the DLCs.
I'm mostly an Xbox 360 gamer these days, and lately I've been trying to play Fallout 3 but it's fucking glitchey and keeps corrupting my saves. Not fun.

My girlfriend just bought me Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas though, so I'm sure I'll be burning a few hours on that. Nothing celebrates the birth of Christ like killing infidels.
- Meatball
GTA IV is my favourite game so far, I yet to own any expansion packs, I don't have XBL for any multiplayer...
--- RDW, 17
"Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence" - Carl Sagan
"I don't believe in [any] god[s]. I believe in man - his strength, his possibilities, his reason." - Gherman Titov, Soviet cosmonaut
[Image: truthyellow.jpg]
(December 23, 2009 at 12:05 pm)Dotard Wrote: Like borderline addicted.

Twat did you say? I'm sorry I cunt hear you! I've got an infucktion in my ear, but tits all right; did you say borderlands?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mj0aBbs34Y

This game gives me moist panties.

Rhizo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fav toys/games from your childhood vorlon13 29 4897 June 30, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  "Violent video games provide positive reinforcement to elicit violence in Life" ErGingerbreadMandude 17 2255 November 27, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Men Who are Bad at Video Games More Likely to Show Hostility to Women Pyrrho 21 4004 July 22, 2015 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: MTL
  Anyone got a hobby .. or is that what computer games are for? Whateverist 53 5769 November 26, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Heywood
  Did you like the hunger games books? Lemonvariable72 21 5281 December 10, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  PS3 Games Darwinian 4 1762 April 21, 2009 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki