Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay
Cosplay
Last year was my first Comic Con and I went as Arthur Dent. Well, I borrowed my son's dressing gown at the last minute.

This year I'm taking it more seriously and so far I have my authentic 12ft multi-coloured scarf, fedora and jelly babies. I'm even dragging downbeatplumb along!!

[Image: 10258483_10203548572492364_835006150960372170_n.jpg]

Is anyone else hooked?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
RE: Cosplay
If I can ever make it to a convention...I straight up wanna cosplay as Rarity!
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I still have in mind to cosplay Renegade Commander Shepard Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Never been to a convention.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
What is the cosine of a play?
I live in San Diego, home to Comic-Con (sp?). Looks like a lot of people like to cosplay at that. It's actually super cool to see, but I have no clue about one manga character from another (or any other cartoon type). If I did, I'd dress up as well, but at this point, I'd just look like somebody who was trying too hard.

Next Comic-Con I need to trolley on down to the convention center and just stalk. It's fun to peoplewatch.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cosplay BrokenQuill92 18 2032 March 15, 2014 at 11:39 pm
Last Post: Assimilate