Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry X-mas!
Merry X-mas!
Merry X-mas to all my friends here. Thank you for giving me a place to go where I can speak my mind and be myself!
Angel Cloud
binnyCoffee
RE: Merry X-mas!
Oh, Happy Christmas to you to Binny!! Smile
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Hmm... I don't see why we should shorten our wish of happiness for others to a single day in December each year... have a happy life all! Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
T'is the season to see someone I care about break down sobbing and have others tell me that calling out stupidity for what it is in all forms is simply not worth it.
(December 25, 2009 at 7:14 pm)Synackaon Wrote: T'is the season to see someone I care about break down sobbing and have others tell me that calling out stupidity for what it is in all forms is simply not worth it.

Sometimes it's very worth it. However, not when it's my 83 yo mother. I hate it when she cries..

One of my pet peeves is when one adult rescues another in that emotional sense. My response can be rather savage,with an obscenity or ten. Besides, fights are a traditional part of craics. The trick is to try to only insult arseholes you don't like anyway.If one has a large extended family as I do, there's always at least one handy. I try to avoid upsetting anyone who is going to punch myr lights tout and stomp on my testicles.(that rules out most of the women)

Actually,I have no need to be at a family gathering;I have the well honed ability to irritate the fuck put of perfect strangers.Devil
(December 25, 2009 at 8:28 pm)padraic Wrote: Sometimes it's very worth it. However, not when it's my 83 yo mother. I hate it when she cries..

One of my pet peeves is when one adult rescues another in that emotional sense. My response can be rather savage,with an obscenity or ten. Besides, fights are a traditional part of craics. The trick is to try to only insult arseholes you don't like anyway.If one has a large extended family as I do, there's always at least one handy. I try to avoid upsetting anyone who is going to punch myr lights tout and stomp on my testicles.(that rules out most of the women)

Actually,I have no need to be at a family gathering;I have the well honed ability to irritate the fuck put of perfect strangers.Devil

My extended family couldn't care one rat's ass less about what happens - they only care about their own assets and selves, despite the outreach we have given them. Trust me, I want to punch out so many lights so hard it'd be a serial killing for all the slights, tricks and ruined events they have a part in. Nothing wrecks life, success for decades at a time better than family.

Tolerance only goes so far until you realize that people are coasting off of it, laughing their asses off. Then it is time to go nuclear.
Bah. Humbug!
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Hey maybe this xmas song will put you in the mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B7DLCrbcgY
binnyCoffee
For GREAT Xmas songs, I recommend the immortal Kevin bloody Wilson.

WARNING: VERY coarse language,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEe55NxFS...re_twitter
Holy Shit Binny. (insert wide-eyed surprised emoticon here)

I had this bubble, in it was Binny. She was a prim and proper down-home girl.

That bubble has now been popped.

Well, maybe there is some hope for the proper down-home part. Prim is out the window.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 710 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 751 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
Last Post: brewer
  Merry Christmas you old otter you no one 3 1053 December 7, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Merry Christmas Godscreated 14 865 December 14, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Star Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! pocaracas 21 3993 December 26, 2018 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Merry Christmas, OLB. Gawdzilla Sama 14 1318 December 25, 2018 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  A Very Merry Unbirthday to You! (yes, you) Gawdzilla Sama 3 687 December 30, 2017 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Merry Christmas everyone! Jehanne 9 1133 December 24, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Merry Christmas you lovable cunts. Iroscato 52 3971 December 25, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: c172
  Merry Godscreated 32 1909 December 17, 2016 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist