Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 3:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists & Mormons: Exposing Myths, Dispelling Stereotypes
Video 
Atheists & Mormons: Exposing Myths, Dispelling Stereotypes
For all of those who are interested yet didn't knew this video was published online(It's a long video I'm warning you, so don't watch it if you don't have the time).

Doesn't begin until 10:30
If I were you I'll skip the intro which says "this is not an argument - just an attempt to understand each other"

"Atheists & Mormons: Exposing Myths, Dispelling Stereotypes" was a free public event in the Nancy Tessman Auditorium at the Salt Lake City Public Library on Wednesday 16 April 2014 at 7pm. The event was organized by the American Atheists and the recording was sponsored by the Mormon Transhumanist Association.

The panel discussion was moderated by Dr. Paul Reeve of the University of Utah. Panelists addressed public perceptions of atheists and Mormons, and tackled common stereotypes of both groups, seeking to dispel myths and answer audience questions.

For more information go to the link of the video.