Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 11:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
JESUS KING OF ALL NUTS
JESUS KING OF ALL NUTS
Apparently some JACK ATHIEST sabatuer spying on this forum has reported back in to the POOP-POO leader in Vatican City. About Jesus being King of all nuts.

Catholics sought a volunteer (Susanna) to run by the POOP POO leader and shove him. This is called Church Patter. She now wears the mental statement, UNSTABLE. (When the Poop poo leader fill over).

Patter which is only known to the inside of a cult. They communicate in innuendoes. Rather than repeat my statement. Jesus King of All Nuts.

Their Church are places to go mental, some Jesus cheese cracker hysteria.

Under my reform revision policy paid by them. I will see that insane assylums are built to treat these nuts for their mental cheese hysteria, with Russian athiest therapist. Treating them with a iron fist, lots of electric shock, lobotomies, kerosen derived medications, lots of abuse and over prolong incarsiration of oh 20-30-40 perhaps 50 years of treatment, to return them to a acceptable behavior in society.
RE: JESUS KING OF ALL NUTS
[Image: bunny_pancake.jpg]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
I agree with Leo
I agree with Leo.

And I agree with the OP Jesus is the king of these dudes;

[Image: nutsforjesus.jpg]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
@inspectorcritic:

Do be more careful,there's a good chap.

Your post made my irony meter explode. Thinking
(December 26, 2009 at 2:07 pm)Inspectorcritic Wrote: Under my reform revision policy paid by them. I will see that insane assylums are built to treat these nuts for their mental cheese hysteria

A bit like the kettle calling the pot black

ROFLOL
Pathetically, I'm with the guy with the bunny and pancake.
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
Inspectorcritic, are you still taking the yellow tablets? They told you at the clinic what would happen if you stopped.
Only sheep need a shepherd.
The poop poo leader sounds like the star of a german shise video, (ask Cartmans mum)

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

scheiße video*
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(December 27, 2009 at 8:38 am)LEDO Wrote: Pathetically, I'm with the guy with the bunny and pancake.

same Confused Fall
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this woman nuts? brewer 37 4700 February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Am I Nuts? I like Bruce Lee. drfuzzy 26 6506 July 27, 2017 at 11:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20758 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12619 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  King James is the real Bible. KJV-reader 161 16312 August 11, 2016 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Did Jesus exist at all? Hoppingbunny 158 14365 May 17, 2016 at 5:23 am
Last Post: robvalue
  possible origins of islam (higher criticism scholars/ history nuts welcome) Psychonaut 18 5468 August 6, 2015 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did King David rape Bath-sheba? Tonus 77 24912 December 3, 2014 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Drich
  Something all theists should all keep in mind. Creed of Heresy 67 28191 September 30, 2012 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
Question Bringing Down the King Cinjin 40 9797 May 6, 2011 at 12:32 am
Last Post: reverendjeremiah