Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa
Heart 
Whoa
You guys have a seriously smoochie Kiss smile :o
These kids are no messing around! Well...I mean they actually are messing around Blush
My goodness Cold Shower
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Whoa
Hey, we're atheists. We can't help but be dirty little fuckers.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Tee hee are we distracting you, Losty?
(April 25, 2014 at 4:08 pm)Tonus Wrote: Hey, we're atheists. We can't help but be dirty little fuckers.

It is not that we are dirty or sinful. Rather, it is that theists mistakenlhy consider themselves cleaner, more innocent, and holier-than-thou in relation to us.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 25, 2014 at 4:10 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Tee hee are we distracting you, Losty?

Yes. Blush

0/10

*raps* It's getting hot in here, so take off your clothes...

(For the record, white and black people tell me I'm a good rapper.)
(April 25, 2014 at 4:48 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: *raps* It's getting hot in here, so take off your clothes...

What about Chinese?

0/10

(April 25, 2014 at 5:09 pm)Losty Wrote:
(April 25, 2014 at 4:48 pm)My imaginary friend is GOD Wrote: *raps* It's getting hot in here, so take off your clothes...

What about Chinese?
I dunno, they're all engineering majors at my school, I don't hang out with them much.

I hang out with anthropology, sociology, and music majors, apparently.
(April 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm)Losty Wrote: You guys have a seriously smoochie Kiss smile :o
These kids are no messing around! Well...I mean they actually are messing around Blush
My goodness Cold Shower

Yeah, that almost made me do a Panic.

Or maybe I just like the Panic smiley.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 25, 2014 at 5:16 pm)c172 Wrote:
(April 25, 2014 at 3:58 pm)Losty Wrote: You guys have a seriously smoochie Kiss smile
These kids are no messing around! Well...I mean they actually are messing around
My goodness Cold Shower

Yeah, that almost made me do a Panic.

Or maybe I just like the Panic smiley.

Panic Panic Panic Panic

That one is fun Big Grin Kiss hehehe

0/10