Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Showmanship
Showmanship
Being a musician I have great respect for this sort of showmanship.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=607280396031693

most impressive.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Showmanship
A nice attempt.
Unfortunately, the minute non-actorial facial expressions of the violinist gave the show away as staged. That ruined it for me.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Nice traditional pieces! But why is the audience laughing?
(April 25, 2014 at 8:21 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: Nice traditional pieces! But why is the audience laughing?

The musicians with their different pieces were attempting to outdo one another by comedic attempts at high class sabatoge, as in the violionist flipping her hair in the way of the woman on the chello.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Giggles oh!
(April 25, 2014 at 8:20 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: A nice attempt.
Unfortunately, the minute non-actorial facial expressions of the violinist gave the show away as staged. That ruined it for me.

Wait WHAT?! [Image: What_zps81be8ceb.png]

That's like saying the sketch on Saturday Night Live was "staged" so I couldn't enjoy it. That's just a bizarre thing to say. Of COURSE it's staged. They're taking their mad musical talent and interweaving it with a humorous and difficult physical sketch.

I'm just absolutely perplexed by that statement.
[Image: Evolution.png]