Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bag o' Weed
Bag o' Weed
[youtube]algGLvlPjFw[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Bag o' Weed
Yay for legalisation of drugs!
Blegh for the stinky air :S

Blegh for the reliance upon non-essential substance. :S

Blegh for the increased availability of potentially dangerous and abusable materials :S

Aside from those and other concerns: I'm right with you Smile

+1 for family guy's illustration... though as with every "support the legalization of drugs" presentation I have watched so far... i rather find myself seeing a little of the reason to do so... and a great deal of the reason to not do so. Thinking I wonder why I can't see the little good of legalizing drugs without the greater bad that comes with it... Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(January 2, 2010 at 7:25 am)Saerules Wrote: Blegh for the stinky air :S

Blegh for the reliance upon non-essential substance. :S

I rather like the smell of weed.

(January 2, 2010 at 7:25 am)Saerules Wrote: Blegh for the increased availability of potentially dangerous and abusable materials :S

I doubt it is any less available now. It is just more bother to acquire it and the trade as it is now is not helping the economy, in fact putting more of a strain on it.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Quote:I rather like the smell of weed.
Whereas the smell disgusts me.

Quote:I doubt it is any less available now. It is just more bother to acquire it and the trade as it is now is not helping the economy, in fact putting more of a strain on it.
You can hardly pick it up at the supermarket. You are right that it is not hard to get ahold of... but it is hardly so easy to obtain as the doughnuts that seem to find their way home with people after a trip to the store Tongue
Where as doughnuts though not illegal are very hard to come by in these parts. That still says nothing on the availability.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(January 2, 2010 at 9:26 am)leo-rcc Wrote: Where as doughnuts though not illegal are very hard to come by in these parts. That still says nothing on the availability.

You guys don't have doughnuts? I hate you for your extraordinary luck Tongue

I was using a very subjective example for... something? You know I need to sleep when I can't tell what the hell i was talking about :S Good whatever, leo Smile Ttyl, if the fates will allow Smile
wait, how do you all know what weed smells like...
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil
(January 2, 2010 at 1:01 pm)Ashes1995 Wrote: wait, how do you all know what weed smells like...

Are you kidding? I'm Dutch.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Pastafarian
My sister-in-law is a nurse. She said that she has seen countless people in the hospital over the years with health problems related to alcohol, which is legal by the way, but not one health related issue that involves marijuana. So alcohol, legal, harmful and deadly. Marijuana, illegal and not deadly or all that harmful. God damn it. I wish I liked pot. Shit.
binnyCoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Papa's got a brand new bag :) WinterHold 3 414 May 21, 2021 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Beer vs. Weed Dotard 5 2106 September 24, 2009 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Amphora