Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Amusing....
This is Amusing....
Christards ripping each other apart because of fucking adam and eve.

Assholes.

http://io9.com/a-creationist-schism-is-t...socialflow

Quote:A Creationist Schism Is Tearing Apart A Christian College
RE: This is Amusing....
A school full of fucktards on both sides. After all, even the evolutionary christians subscribe to the absurdity of the Ten Commandments and the willingness to sacrifice one's children to a narcissistic dickbag of a god.
"Nice job Abraham, you very nearly killed your son for Yahweh!"
[Image: Evolution.png]

Quote:Why this change, and why now? In large part, it's a defensive measure against genomics research—which some members of the creationist community see as the latest weapon in the scientific arsenal that is being deployed to undermine the faithful.
So they were looking to head off a scientific challenge, and forgot that they can't even get their own story straight among themselves. Yeah, I'm thinking that genetics research should be pretty low on the list of problems for these guys.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It all sounds pretty the way they say it. We can imagine God using those high-tech machines to clone humans and changing DNA when something's wrong with them...no. We have to perceive it in the way the Bible tells us:

Adam takes the forbidden fruit. God walks down the alley in the garden, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, you know, King Kong. BOOM, BOOM...and says "Adam, Adam, where are thou" to the left, and then again "Adam, Adam, where are thou" to the right. You know like when you play a game with little children, they are just in front of you, but you act like you don't see them and keep calling them around and the kids have a good laugh.

Then Adam comes. "AHHH, there you are!" Says God. "What thou hidest from me?" Adam shows the apple. "The forbidden fruit! You disobeyed me!". Adam tells God, " Meh, it was the woman, if thou not givest me a woman I would not be in trouble now!". "It was the WUUUUMAN! THE WUUMAN!"

It has to be looked at the way it is described. In all its stupidity and nativity. My opinion is that there is parental pressure on these children, they feel pressured to believe these stories so they don't get disowned. Something's going on here, I can't believe anyone would read that part and feel enlightened.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(May 17, 2014 at 5:14 pm)Cinjin Wrote: A school full of fucktards on both sides. After all, even the evolutionary christians subscribe to the absurdity of the Ten Commandments and the willingness to sacrifice one's children to a narcissistic dickbag of a god.
"Nice job Abraham, you very nearly killed your son for Yahweh!"

They also think raping girls was somehow magically okay until Jesus showed up.
Moses: "Spare the lives only of the young girls who have not slept with a man, and take them for yourselves."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amusing. Jesus Was A Pussy. Minimalist 4 1910 May 29, 2017 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Sheeple are Amusing! Cinjin 11 2892 June 27, 2012 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: Cinjin