Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AF moderator team just got Luckie.
The AF moderator team just got Luckie.
Please welcome the newest addition to the moderator team - Luckie.
RE: The AF moderator team just got Luckie.
More sexyness in the staff bar! Big Grin
Well that was unexpected!
I smell an inside job... :p

Congrats, Luckie!
(May 19, 2014 at 2:18 pm)pocaracas Wrote: I smell an inside job... :p

Ew! Maybe you should get it cleaned.

Congrats Luckie!
Congratulations Luckie.

Take a cigar from the staff bar Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Hey, Luckie!

Congrats!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Luckie got lucky!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
The staff suddenly feels fluffier...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'm digging my name in green! I guess now I wont have to donate money I don't have just to see it in purple Tongue

Thanks guys. I am a very lucky, happy girl right now!

Kinda think y'all are crazy, but hey. Throw me a cigar, Fidel!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Congratulations Luckie.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff Moderator The Valkyrie 20 1460 December 30, 2023 at 8:25 am
Last Post: no one
Star Give a warm welcome to your newest moderator, J a c k!!!! SteelCurtain 39 5589 May 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Everyone say a big "Welcome Back!" to Shell B, our new moderator! Tiberius 43 7110 May 7, 2018 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Welcome your newest moderator Fidel_Castronaut 80 9825 October 6, 2016 at 5:38 pm
Exclamation New Moderator: Alex K Fidel_Castronaut 29 4822 July 9, 2016 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: RozKek
  New Moderator: Beccs! Tiberius 42 8626 October 22, 2015 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New moderator: Violet Jackalope 91 12469 October 8, 2015 at 10:39 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Moderator: Jenny A! Tiberius 34 6166 August 6, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  New Administrator / Moderator Notices + Rules Update Tiberius 38 6814 July 15, 2015 at 1:01 pm
  Give a big AF welcome to your newest Moderator: SteelCurtain! Cyberman 67 10560 April 14, 2015 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain