Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back?
I'm back?
Hi there you guys.
I've never been a great poster on this forum, and I've mostly been lurking around here and FSTDT for the past few months.
Anyway, since I would like to be more active from this day on, I will introduce myself again.

My name is Leonardo, I'm a 20 year old university student from Italy and I study Medical Biotechnology.
I used to be a Catholic but I gradually changed my views to my *formally* weak atheism.

I guess this pretty much wraps it all up for now, but anyway, hello again to everybody and I hope to chat with you soon on the boards ^_^
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
RE: I'm back?
Welcome back!
Ciao!
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I do remember you, and I remember enjoying your posts! Welcome back!
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Welcome back, Leo!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome back Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]