Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God hates cowards
God hates cowards
Supposedly, those Christians who do not speak out against abortion or homosexuality are cowards.

Quote:"The definition of a coward: a coward will not confront an issue that needs to be confronted due to fear. That is a coward," said Graham.

"God hates cowards. And the cowards that the Lord is referring to are the men and women who know the truth but refuse to speak it."

In his remarks at the dinner session, Graham spoke about the need for churches to speak out against abortion and homosexuality, declaring that "you're not going to shut me up."

"We have a responsibility to speak on the moral issues. Abortion, homosexuality, these are moral issues. This is a free country, you can do what you want to do but I want you to know it's a sin against God. This is a sin," said Graham.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/frankl...ds-120265/

Oh, no, he didn't!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: God hates cowards
Even when I was a Christian I would have felt a strong desire to cunt-punch this bastard.

Now - I'm just "lol. ok."
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
Quote:The Rev. Franklin Graham told a large gathering of pastors

What is the technical term for a 'large gathering of pastors?'

A flock of turds?
Graham and his ilk are a sin against humanity.

If God hates homosexuals.....why did he make so many of them?
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
(May 27, 2014 at 2:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

A flock of turds?

A septic tank of pastors?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2014 at 2:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

A flock of turds?

A gaggle of The Unfit For Meaningful Employment.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 27, 2014 at 2:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What is the technical term for a 'large gathering of pastors?'
A flock of turds?

S*H*E*E*P (Simpletons Hectoring Everyone Else Professionally)
(May 24, 2014 at 1:14 am)Kitanetos Wrote: Supposedly, those Christians who do not speak out against abortion or homosexuality are cowards.

Quote:"The definition of a coward: a coward will not confront an issue that needs to be confronted due to fear. That is a coward," said Graham.

"God hates cowards. And the cowards that the Lord is referring to are the men and women who know the truth but refuse to speak it."

In his remarks at the dinner session, Graham spoke about the need for churches to speak out against abortion and homosexuality, declaring that "you're not going to shut me up."

"We have a responsibility to speak on the moral issues. Abortion, homosexuality, these are moral issues. This is a free country, you can do what you want to do but I want you to know it's a sin against God. This is a sin," said Graham.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/frankl...ds-120265/

Oh, no, he didn't!

I know it's a cliche but isn't it remarkable that their god just happens to hate everything the individual hates.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2014 at 4:38 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 2:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What is the technical term for a 'large gathering of pastors?'
A flock of turds?

S*H*E*E*P (Simpletons Hectoring Everyone Else Professionally)

Nice one. A little demeaning to actual sheep, but still...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
God hates divorce too. When's the last time a christer denounced that?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19423 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  A Society of Cowards Gooders1002 14 2623 March 14, 2014 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Chas
  God hates faggoty Scotland frankiej 22 6949 September 5, 2011 at 9:30 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko