Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seething Hatred
Seething Hatred
I'm not sure who I hate the most ...

The Muslim "culture" that doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything
or
The Asshat Douchebags running the Legal System in modern day western culture.

The following article will explain:

Consider yourself cautioned before you read this article. It set my blood on fire and I can't even decide who I hate the most.
I really should just never ever read anything that has the word Muslim in it. It always turns out to be some horrific god damn thing.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Seething Hatred
Well, the Western countries did want them as refugees so there's no reason to get all upset when they do what they do.
That judge is fucked up.
Wow, fuck that judge! Seriously!
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a goddess, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
From the article - "Expecting them to respect the rights of Western women is asking them to turn their backs on their culture and religion and that is as likely to happen in Muslim settlements in the UK, France and Australia… as it is in Afghanistan."

Er, I know a few British Muslims, none of which would think of rape as anything other than abhorrent. I hate the treatment of women by Muslim culture, however to portray billions of people as rapists is ridiculous. The Taliban don't represent the entire world Muslim population.
Yup this pisses me off, too. Basically these vermin get away with it because they don't understand our culture.

Utter bullshit.

If they don't know the laws of our land - and they should be comprehensively tested on such before they get residency - then they shouldn't be allowed in the country. And you can't tell me that an organised gang raping multiple girls don't know exactly what they're doing is illegal.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'll bet their cultural confusion will disappear pretty damn quickly the first time one of these rapists is shot in the fucking face.