Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam’s Role in Boko Haram Kidnappings - Dr Mark Durie
Western media and intellectuals are in denial about the role of Islamic theology in motivating terrorists like Boko Haram. Dr Mark Durie uses an analogy of being blindfolded while people are trying to beat you up. Western intellectuals would rather be beaten to death, than take of their blindfold and think critically about Islam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfInxh4OsRY

The Glazov Gang
Dr. Mark Durie on “Jihadist Slavery and Rape — and Islam-Denial.”
Mark Durie (Associate Fellow, Middle Eastern Forum)
RE: Islam’s Role in Boko Haram Kidnappings - Dr Mark Durie
Even al Qaeda condemns these nutjobs. This is the same part of the world that brings us the Lord's Resistance Army.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Quote:Dr Mark Durie is a theologian, human rights activist, Anglican pastor, a Shillman-Ginsburg Writing Fellow at the Middle East Forum, and Adjunct Research Fellow of the Centre for the Study of Islam and Other Faiths at Melbourne School of Theology.

Fuck him.

I don't need some xtian dickhead to tell me that islam is a bunch of violent cunts.
(May 29, 2014 at 12:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck him.

I don't need some xtian dickhead to tell me that islam is a bunch of violent cunts.
Yeah, you're right. Please post the next interview you do, so we can see how we don't need "dickheads" like Dr Durie. I'm sure you'll have one real soon, right? Otherwise you'd be a right dickhead to shout down an ally against terrorism. But you're not such a dickhead, so I'm sure you've got a video interview for us real soon....

It's petty fuckwits like you that give atheism a bad name. (No, I'm not a Christian).
(May 29, 2014 at 12:39 pm)mralstoner Wrote:
(May 29, 2014 at 12:23 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck him.

Yeah, you're right. Please post the next interview you do, so we can see how we don't need "dickheads" like Dr Durie. I'm sure you'll have one real soon, right? Otherwise you'd be a right dickhead to shout down an ally against terrorism. But you're not such a dickhead, so I'm sure you've got a video interview for us real soon....

It's petty fuckwits like you that give atheism a bad name. (No, I'm not a Christian).

Minimalist's posts are accurate, straight on the subject and deliver a quick, but well aimed intervention into each of the topics he addresses. He is well spoken, smart and has a talent for capturing the essence of what goes on. He is of great value to every reader and a pillar of this community.

I believe his contribution to the forum is worth more than 1,000 speeches on youtube, so kindly go fuck yourself and make a video about it also. Tape yourself. We would all like to see it...not.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Look up what Dawkins said about "theologians" and then get back to me, son.
Both of you are uncompromising, apolitical, inconsequential aresholes. Emotional noise, that's all you are. It makes yourself feel good to have a "minimalist" mindset that fucks everyone who doesn't fit your views, but your minimalist wailing makes the world a worse place because you can't see an ally when he is staring you in the fucking face. Pathetic. Fuck the arseholes on this degenerate forum like both of you. Fucking juvenile morons.
(May 29, 2014 at 7:46 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Look up what Dawkins said about "theologians" and then get back to me, son.

Basically calls them non-contributors.

Quote:What has theology ever said that is of the smallest use to anybody? When has theology ever said anything that is demonstrably true and is not obvious? I have listened to theologians, read them, debated against them. I have never heard any of them ever say anything of the smallest use, anything that was not either platitudinously obvious or downright false. If all the achievements of scientists were wiped out tomorrow, there would be no doctors but witch doctors, no transport faster than horses, no computers, no printed books, no agriculture beyond subsistence peasant farming. If all the achievements of theologians were wiped out tomorrow, would anyone notice the smallest difference? Even the bad achievements of scientists, the bombs, and sonar-guided whaling vessels work! The achievements of theologians don't do anything, don't affect anything, don't mean anything. What makes anyone think that "theology" is a subject at all?

http://old.richarddawkins.net/articles/8...f-theology

(May 29, 2014 at 10:29 pm)mralstoner Wrote: Both of you are uncompromising, apolitical, inconsequential aresholes. Emotional noise, that's all you are. It makes yourself feel good to have a "minimalist" mindset that fucks everyone who doesn't fit your views, but your minimalist wailing makes the world a worse place because you can't see an ally when he is staring you in the fucking face. Pathetic. Fuck the arseholes on this degenerate forum like both of you. Fucking juvenile morons.

Good luck finding other active atheist forums.
(May 29, 2014 at 10:29 pm)mralstoner Wrote: Both of you are uncompromising, apolitical, inconsequential aresholes. Emotional noise, that's all you are. It makes yourself feel good to have a "minimalist" mindset that fucks everyone who doesn't fit your views, but your minimalist wailing makes the world a worse place because you can't see an ally when he is staring you in the fucking face. Pathetic. Fuck the arseholes on this degenerate forum like both of you. Fucking juvenile morons.

Your low serotonin makes the world a worse place. Go get treated before you slit bro Smile

I know that, if a blind man is crossing the street because he heard a bird singing, I won't follow him unless I look both ways. And that sorry ass cocksucker in that video is worst than blind.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(May 29, 2014 at 11:12 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: Even al Qaeda condemns these nutjobs. This is the same part of the world that brings us the Lord's Resistance Army.

Black Africans such as those are insane from centuries of war and barbarism. They are not normal nuts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7789 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Fatwa declares suicide attacks as Haram Foxaèr 17 5899 June 5, 2017 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Vaccinations are Haram apparently, and Muhammadans never get AIDS... ReptilianPeon 1 863 December 27, 2016 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Allah cares which Emjois you use: Let's find out which ones are Haram ReptilianPeon 3 955 August 21, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  The role of Islam in the current conflicts WinterHold 47 9084 January 9, 2016 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The role of Muslims in the current conflicts WinterHold 25 4339 January 4, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5440 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
Question Has the role of Ijtehad exposes Islam to be false. CristW 1 918 February 18, 2015 at 4:11 am
Last Post: CristW
  Mark Steyn on Charlie Hebdo mralstoner 63 8493 January 9, 2015 at 9:34 am
Last Post: abaris
  Boko Haram abducts Nigerian schoolgirls to 'sell into slavery' Fidel_Castronaut 43 6740 June 25, 2014 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Ksa