Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Atheist here. Used to be an active poster at "Reasonable Faith" (ah, the irony) forum until I got banned without any warning and without knowing exactly why I got banned. They've even blocked me from viewing their forum as a guest.

So here I am ready to share my (anti)religious and philosophical ideas when I have time.
RE: Hello
WE have lots of theistic targets for you. Pick one and start firing!
Welcome! Whereabouts you from? Guy? Girl? Tell us something abiout you.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Thanks. I'm a guy. I'm sure you'll know more about me over time as long as I continually post here.
(May 31, 2014 at 12:49 pm)Irrational Wrote: Thanks. I'm a guy. I'm sure you'll know more about me over time as long as I continually post here.

Irrational (International) man of mystery eh? Welcome.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome to the best place on the interwebz!
Welcome aboard!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hello Big Grin
Have some welcome cookies and make yourself at home Wink
[Image: cookie_welcome.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Welcome!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post