Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Artur Axmann. [Not Guilty}
I Am Artur Axmann. [Not Guilty}
Yes, I Am Artur Axmann and I plead NOT GUILTY!
RE: I Am Artur Axmann. [Not Guilty}
Damn you, you got less punishment than you should have, just like your namesake.... the name must be cursed or something.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Pleading not guilty despite all the evidence and the verdict has been rendered.

Isn't that similar to, "I was only following orders!"
Dying to live, living to die.
Arthur, what did you do that you need to plead anything for?
(June 4, 2014 at 9:27 pm)professor Wrote: Arthur, what did you do that you need to plead anything for?

I was charged with anything and everything you could imagine.

My biggest offense ,according to my biggest detractors was giving the young people something to fight for. Something unfortunately others were not willing to do.. Hope that answers your question.

Truly Art Axmann
(June 4, 2014 at 9:33 pm)Artur Axmann Wrote:
(June 4, 2014 at 9:27 pm)professor Wrote: Arthur, what did you do that you need to plead anything for?

I was charged with anything and everything you could imagine.

My biggest offense ,according to my biggest detractors was giving the young people something to fight for. Something unfortunately others were not willing to do.. Hope that answers your question.

Truly Art Axmann

"Christian Persecution" at its best, ladies and gentlemen.

Also avoidance of facts.
Dying to live, living to die.
Lol. You were banned because you didn't just violate rule #1, you raped it.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
He is guilty of being within a smidgen of being as dumb and overreaching as you.
(June 4, 2014 at 9:37 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Lol. You were banned because you didn't just violate rule #1, you raped it.

Let's just say I was on the side that lost;and the victors claim the spoils and write the history ,as you are now doing..
[Image: baby-cries.jpg]
[Image: thfrog.gif]