Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is infuriating
This is infuriating

Story: http://blog.ctnews.com/hottopics/2014/06...cut-beach/
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
This is infuriating
That's a craaaaaazy bish
RE: This is infuriating
youtube pulled the vid, sorry
First I was upset they under charged her.

Then I discovered that even in cases of overt criminality by women, juries tend to deadlock with at least one turd adamantly against convicting.

It suddenly made sense (the under charging). Prosecutors need something, anything to stick.

A lot of citizens are fucking sexists in believing women can neither do damage or be in the wrong. If they are, they're mentally ill. Not criminal like most men.

How infuriating is that?

I bet she won't be convicted if this goes to trial.

Her attorney will argue she was upset, paranoid and fearful.

And some jackasswipe in the jury will go "Oh, she is just mental and should be receiving treatment! Jail is too rough! Narm narm narm"

The cycle continues.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Aww. They removed the video. Read the article though. How is she able go to the beach without supervision? Sounds like she has serious problems with technology. A bit of a paranoid schizophrenic.

I agree Moros. The stats on women and capital punishment in this country are very disturbing. One just has to look at the number of women on death row to know the criminal justice system and death penalty are biased.
Do you think Zimmerman would have shot her?