Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solve this integral....(read)
Solve this integral....(read)
int[sqrt(1-x^5)]=?
RE: Solve this integral....(read)
Hmmmm, you don't happen to expect us to do your homework, right?
(June 19, 2014 at 4:39 am)LastPoet Wrote: Hmmmm, you don't happen to expect us to do your homework, right?
Im here to learn you math..... and can you solve it?
Well, This is not a proper school, advise you to do so. In the meantime, here:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=integral+of+sqrt(1-x%5E5)
ETA: go for the wolfram engine, it can solve your problem, but also give you references as to solve it.
(June 19, 2014 at 4:41 am)reality.Mathematician Wrote:
(June 19, 2014 at 4:39 am)LastPoet Wrote: Hmmmm, you don't happen to expect us to do your homework, right?
I'm here to teach you math..... and can you solve it?

Fixed it for you.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Don't get me wrong, I love math and when others read novels, I grab a notepad and read my analisys book. Nevertheless, why don't you make a thread asking to solve 2+2?
Integral of a square root of a sum of a power? Too much work for an online forum on atheism.

I know a good forum for you:
http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Forum/index.php

I had to resort to that once... so I could solve an integral I was stuck on for about a month... And indian guy came along and solved it in 5 minutes. -.-'
(June 19, 2014 at 5:27 am)pocaracas Wrote: Integral of a square root of a sum of a power? Too much work for an online forum on atheism.

I know a good forum for you:
http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Forum/index.php

I had to resort to that once... so I could solve an integral I was stuck on for about a month... And indian guy came along and solved it in 5 minutes. -.-'

I am going to be starting college soon I hope (if I can pass the SAT) I will be saving this link for future reference. Wink
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Improper integral has no direct anti derivative. Cannot be done directly, or through substitution, or through the udv method. This also does not fit any of the tables and is not an inverse trigonomic.

Give me a while. I can give you the answer to a definite integral of this using a stupid reiman sum, but I don't have a calculator so the indefinite integral I cannot give.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A mathematical problem I can't seem to get Mathematica to auto solve. highdimensionman 6 1075 May 22, 2022 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  How to solve this equation? FlatAssembler 51 4828 April 7, 2022 at 7:20 am
Last Post: brewer
  Solve this simple equation (help pls) ErGingerbreadMandude 46 7642 December 7, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Can you cut a cake fairly to solve this middle school math problem? Whateverist 82 13619 August 7, 2017 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Joods
Question Maths problem to solve Aractus 24 4782 October 22, 2016 at 6:16 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Can you solve this 6th grade math problem? pocaracas 52 10718 August 15, 2016 at 10:03 am
Last Post: wiploc
  Can you solve this problem ? (read) reality.Mathematician 23 8538 June 23, 2014 at 4:38 pm
Last Post: Welsh cake