Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qur'an QUIZ! Know or die.
Qur'an QUIZ! Know or die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgY5dnOLMro
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
RE: Qur'an QUIZ! Know or die.
I still want to know if nuking the Middle East is a viable option for long-term peace...

...probably not. They're like cockroaches.

I'm so fucking fed up with these radicalized fuckers making average working people's lives a living hell.

These are the days where I abandon any childish notion of hope in mankind. >___>
Poor guy :*(

The sheikh or whatever is clearly doing it for fun.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
I usually try to be rational 'n shit, but I would love nothing more than to kick the living shit out of that complete cunt of a human being.
Traditional Islam gives non-Muslims three choices:

1 - convert to Islam and live "happily" ever after or ...
2 - dhimmitude i.e. live as 2nd-class oppressed citizens and pay the jizya tax or ...
3 - die by the sword for refusing to submit to Islam.

Hence terrorists will often politely invite a non-believer to convert to Islam before turning to violence if they reject Islam. (It's a bit murky who is granted dhimmitude and who isn't).

So the rag-head in this video is probably trying to figure out if this poor guy has prior knowledge of Islam/Muhammad, and if so, is thus guilty of rejecting Islam, and may be killed. And while the rag-head may appear capricious in his behaviour, he might be following the letter of Islamic law, as he interprets it.
Yep, I'm not surprised that the fucked up ness of that situation was unfathomable to me.

Religion.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

Oh, it's fathomable. All we need is a good analogy

1. Follow federal law and live happily ever after or....
2. Live in prisons, on the run, or pay fines
3. Ultimately, die (or be incarcerated so long as to be considered as good as dead) for failure to comply with 1 and/or 2.

As islam is a social contract, first and foremost, it;s unsurprising to find such a structure attached.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Mralstoner?

Now that I know that, am I considered guilty automatically?

Islam : The religion of peace .
(June 23, 2014 at 7:06 pm)Luckie Wrote: Poor guy :*(

The sheikh or whatever is clearly doing it for fun.

yeah, poor guy . He's like 50 years old and being humiliated by a dick who is half his age .

An idiot speaking : Its not the religion, its the people who understood it wrong .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(June 24, 2014 at 2:06 am)Luckie Wrote: Now that I know that, am I considered guilty automatically?
Well, when you have a rag-head interpreting a fuzzy religious doctrine, who knows what the outcome will be? But one thing is for sure, it won't be pleasant: "Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve" (Quran 8:55).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How literally should we take the Qur'an ? momo666 69 12044 August 7, 2022 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3922 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Freedom and peace in the Qur'an KuranMumini19 46 5138 May 7, 2020 at 11:43 pm
  War According To The Qur'an KuranMumini19 24 3808 April 22, 2020 at 12:52 pm
  Is there a contradiction in the Qur'an? KuranMumini19 127 7618 April 9, 2020 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Best Qur'an? RozKek 113 16047 July 20, 2016 at 7:05 pm
  The Qur'an is a claim, not evidence for a claim WesOlsen 2 1578 December 16, 2013 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen
  War and the Qur'an: Hypocritical criticism ideologue08 48 13689 March 8, 2013 at 12:38 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  The origin of the Qur'an theVOID 9 4506 December 28, 2010 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: Ashendant