Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . .
You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . .
Just throwing this out, maybe AF can come up with some funny lines or lines that make people stop and think about their 'beliefs'.

A few that spring to mind to get it rolling:

YMBMATYTI you know better than Jesus about remarriage after divorce.

YMBMATYTI you don't remember or care that when asked which Commandments to keep, Jesus only listed HALF OF THEM.

YMBMATYTI the 5 laws in Leviticus about homosexuality always and will forever apply to all gay people, but the other 600 laws in Leviticus DON'T APPLY to you at all.
RE: You Might Be More Atheist Than You Think If . . . .
[Image: 547681_161804530646626_2072574983_n.jpg?...e=54269949]
A lot of religious people are practical atheists and don't respect all the commandments their god imposes. This happens frequently, at least partially, the prime example being premarital sex, I have a lot of christian friends but really how many of them refrain from that particular sin?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Probably doesn't count unless they're doing it right....and being young christians - I can just about promise you they're doing it wrong.

Or maybe they are doing it right - there's another school of thought on this. The Garfunkel and Oates School.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The cognitive dissonance theist might feel. Brian37 1 276 March 22, 2018 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  Stronger Than You (atheist version) Der/die AtheistIn 3 954 August 3, 2017 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Not into golf but might watch if...... Brian37 14 1763 August 17, 2016 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  As Usual...More True Than Funny Minimalist 2 1068 February 25, 2015 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  If church was more like this, I might actually go TaraJo 2 1080 December 20, 2012 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit downbeatplumb 28 10845 July 29, 2011 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
Tongue I admit it ... I'm better than you. Cinjin 59 16947 May 25, 2011 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  You might be a douchebag... Ryft 31 7025 February 20, 2011 at 4:50 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  way more enjoyable than the movie thesummerqueen 1 1355 December 28, 2010 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Darwinian
  Why Satan is More Powerful Than God gmjackson 0 1702 October 22, 2010 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: gmjackson