Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Christian here to show the truth
A Christian here to show the truth
Hello there,

I am a born-again Christian, and I've been having some discussions with an atheist friend of mine about this whole topic. After all that I've concluded that atheists have low IQs and I cannot take atheists or anything they say seriously at all.

I really hope I can enjoy this forum, I look forward to having nice discussions and setting some things straight. I have a beautiful wife, a big, nice house, 3 kids, I'm physically ripped, have lots of money, and am happy to be alive thanks to the Lord God. What fruits of life do you atheists possess? Nothing....??
RE: A Christian here to show the truth
Another one? How many truths can there possibly be? Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 15, 2014 at 5:29 pm)beentheredonethat Wrote: I've concluded that atheists have low IQs and I cannot take atheists or anything they say seriously at all.
Charming.
Quote:I really hope I can enjoy this forum, I look forward to having nice discussions and setting some things straight.
How delightful.
Poe. Next?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(July 15, 2014 at 5:30 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Another one? How many truths can there possibly be? Welcome aboard.

Only one. Only one Truth as sent by God to give his one and only son Jesus Christ to mankind to heal them from their sins.

Of course shallow atheists wouldn't understanding anything like that Big Grin
Poe in the dungeon.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(July 15, 2014 at 5:29 pm)beentheredonethat Wrote: I have a beautiful wife, a big, nice house, 3 kids, I'm physically ripped, have lots of money, and am happy to be alive thanks to the Lord God. What fruits of life do you atheists possess? Nothing....??
You're giving me poe-vibes.

Know what would be an actual accomplishment?

Lasting more than a week on this forum. Big Grin
I have no assholes to be subservient to, 3 beautiful children, I'm in the process of owning my own home, I'm sexier than you, and I have all the happiness that money cannot buy. All thanks to myself.

Also, welcome have some cookies.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 15, 2014 at 5:29 pm)beentheredonethat Wrote: What fruits of life do you atheists possess?
Long-suffering in this case.
(July 15, 2014 at 5:34 pm)Welsh cake Wrote:
(July 15, 2014 at 5:29 pm)beentheredonethat Wrote: I have a beautiful wife, a big, nice house, 3 kids, I'm physically ripped, have lots of money, and am happy to be alive thanks to the Lord God. What fruits of life do you atheists possess? Nothing....??
You're giving me poe-vibes.

Know what would be an actual accomplishment?

Lasting more than a week on this forum. Big Grin

wtf is a "poe"? I seriously have no idea. I am morally opposed to using atheotard terminology outside of the Bible.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Christian here! Posting4Jesus24 19 2311 March 25, 2020 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fundamental Independent Evangelical Bullshit, Suicide, and the Awakening of Truth DemonicBabyEater 16 1839 February 26, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Another man looking for truth Dayron 41 6063 August 18, 2015 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Iroscato
  The Voice of Truth and Reason PiousPaladin 52 9876 June 27, 2015 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian here to show the truth... (Again) Drich 48 10425 July 31, 2014 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  New to the truth CleverCalvert 32 5553 March 14, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6614 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  New member here, and a Christian thechristophershow 30 6399 October 1, 2010 at 7:41 pm
Last Post: Zen Badger
  Hello Truth Seekers omjag86 67 24259 August 16, 2009 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused