Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Africam
Africam
Most days I love animals way more than people....no offense to you all. Big Grin

Africam has some fantastic animal cams set up. They are 6 hours ahead of us, so if your still awake around 1 a.m., the sun is up and you see some beautiful animals come to the watering holes. The cameras are monitored and they try to zoom into whatever animal is around. Even when there's no animals, the sounds alone are worth listening to.

http://www.africam.com/wildlife/

Here's a couple recent ones I got...

[Image: image-nk-1-980793575.jpg]
[Image: image-ep-1-519477875.jpg]

Just thought I'd share.
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
RE: Africam
I love how the mandrill (I hope I got that right) is like, "Hey, you! I'm taking a dump over here, a little privacy please?!"
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
(July 18, 2014 at 1:43 am)StealthySkeptic Wrote: I love how the mandrill (I hope I got that right) is like, "Hey, you! I'm taking a dump over here, a little privacy please?!"

Hehe, he does have "that look" on his face, doesn't he! After watching this movie The Island Of Dr. Moreau? or something like that, I'm a little afraid of baboons, mandrills or whatever they are called. But this little guy looked cute.
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]
Yesterday I rode a horse for the first time, while I was on vacation, it was a great experience Smile
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

I love animals too! Smile
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 18, 2014 at 8:24 am)Blackout Wrote: Yesterday I rode a horse for the first time, while I was on vacation, it was a great experience Smile

In my time, I've ridden some gorgeous stallions.

It's usually a bumpy ride.

(July 18, 2014 at 8:31 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I love animals too! Smile

Who wouldn't love... a beast?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day