Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My great-grandmother's birthday is today...
My great-grandmother's birthday is today...
Happy 104TH birthday, Nana!

She won't ever seen this of course but I thought I'd share how cool it is to have a grandmother who was born just 10 years after Nietzche died, was two when the Titanic sunk, twelve when Einstein won the Nobel Prize, twenty-nine when Hitler invaded Poland, FIFTY-FOUR when the Beatles came to America...yeah.. she's old as fuck!
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: My great-grandmother's birthday is today...
(July 18, 2014 at 9:43 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: Happy 104TH birthday, Nana!

She won't ever seen this of course but I thought I'd share how cool it is to have a grandmother who was born just 10 years after Nietzche died, was two when the Titanic sunk, twelve when Einstein won the Nobel Prize, twenty-nine when Hitler invaded Poland, FIFTY-FOUR when the Beatles came to America...yeah.. she's old as fuck!

I never had that luck with my grandmas, but yours must be a great source of knowledge and culture Smile happy birthday
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Impressive!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Congratulations. She must have so much to tell us.
Hey Pickup!
I reckon she was a real cool chic in her younger days!
She might've done stuff which would make Losty blush!
If that's the case she's prolonging death as long as possible, cause she thinks she may be going downstairs when it's over!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
OMG I would love to spend a day talking with her!

Anyways, happy birthday great grandma Shonuff Smile
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
104? wow...that's great. Happy birthday to her! Smile
My brother is conducting an interview with her in a week or so that he's going to put on YouTube so if anyone has questions they'd like to ask a centennial...
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(July 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: My brother is conducting an interview with her in a week or so that he's going to put on YouTube so if anyone has questions they'd like to ask a centennial...

Oh, heck yeah! I would love to see that!
My dad was born in 1916 in NY.

[Image: demonstration1916.jpg]

Times Square, NY. 1916

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 198149 Yesterday at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 69 930 April 20, 2024 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1083 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Awfully quiet today. arewethereyet 29 2269 April 9, 2023 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 683 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1114 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Some great news Apollo 11 1042 December 7, 2020 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1097 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I heard from Rob today! ReptilianPeon 2 514 March 29, 2020 at 4:36 pm
  Today was a good day...why? arewethereyet 35 3549 March 5, 2020 at 5:14 pm