Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contact
Contact
i live this movie but a lot of people seem to not get the ending.
at the end she does not believe in god still, the thing she meet that looked like her dad was an alien and not a Angle...

RE: Contact
Movie made no sense to me. I just saw flashing colors and dialogue that made no sense. I love a good film and especially complex plots but this movie had nothing in it. I saw it years and perhaps I will see it again but still I don't understand it.
It took a while until I soaked in 2001 Space Odyssey but when I got older it made sense. I guess I will give this film another try.
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
That movie was annoying.. They make a huge deal of that huge machine using up resources and taking so much time.. and they have a fucking spare...

Fuck that movie.
(July 23, 2014 at 7:07 pm)Insanity Wrote: they have a fucking spare...
Oopsie... Spoiler alert!
(July 23, 2014 at 7:55 pm)ShaMan Wrote: Oopsie... Spoiler alert!

Its a shit movie. All I did was save them the disappointment of the laziest twist I've ever seen..
(July 23, 2014 at 7:59 pm)Insanity Wrote: Its a shit movie.
But... But... BUTT!!!
It's Matthew McConaughey-hey-hey!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlZHsYyxyi6zRv2bgULxz...Qmm8rhERwg]
No amount of attractive people could save that movie.

I'm almost always forgiving towards movies, contact is like something you see 100 channels in at 10am on a Wednesday. Its so shit you'll spend 15 mins deciding if you want to watch Crystal Maze or Contact. Then you'll choose Crystal maze..