Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Pounds of Stupid in a 3 Pound Bag.
10 Pounds of Stupid in a 3 Pound Bag.
Gun nuts, birthers, racist, homophobic shitballs all rolled into one.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/23/ri...ged-women/

Quote:Rifle-toting birthers at JFK murder site rebuke ‘foreigners’ and ‘sexually-charged’ women

If these are Americans....I'm Swiss.
RE: 10 Pounds of Stupid in a 3 Pound Bag.
Pretty sure we can safely conclude that they're idiots.
They're idiots with guns, C/D. Hence the problem.
(July 24, 2014 at 12:15 am)Minimalist Wrote: They're idiots with guns, C/D. Hence the problem.

Yep. Not exactly the sort I'm comfortable running around armed either.
Ever notice that most of the shitheads who want to carry guns are exactly that type of person?

Wonder why that is?
Quote:And I don’t know why that Gov. Rick Perry don’t go down there and stop it with the Texas military forces,” he added.

That's so cute. This guy has no fucking clue how the government works. If Perry did call out the *National Guard*, does he really think they'd start shooting children who are surrendering to them?

Quote:“You are a sinner, you deserve hell!” the preacher shouts.
What did Jesus say about throwing stones? And judging others?

It's almost hilarious how these loony fucks get so wound up.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Dibs on the sexually-charged women.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Thanks, Min. I'm now more stupid for having read the article than I was before.

My favorite bit:

"The video ends with an impromptu sermon on the infamous Grassy Knoll about the dangers of women wearing “sexually charged” clothing.

The man preaching notes that President John F. Kennedy would have had a chance to meet God if he had not had a “lustful spirit.”

“You are a sinner, you deserve hell!” the preacher shouts."

Translation: You were a Catholic and got laid more often and by vastly hotter women than I ever could. You deserve hell!

On a side note, it's interesting to me that they choose the site of a political assassination to bray about their rights. They couldn't possibly be sending a message about what they would like to do to Obama, could they? No, of course not.
(July 24, 2014 at 9:45 am)Tonus Wrote: Dibs on the sexually-charged women.
You'll have to fight me for them. On second thought Thinking let's share.
Quote:Thanks, Min. I'm now more stupid for having read the article than I was before.

I consider it a civic duty to help the non-Americans understand what we are up against over here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mitt Romney Is Kinda Stupid BrianSoddingBoru4 89 5950 May 3, 2022 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stupid Capitalist Tricks The Architect Of Fate 27 1975 July 7, 2020 at 10:45 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  what I Find Really Stupid Rhondazvous 24 1786 April 13, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  A Stupid Statements About Single Payer Healthcare Amarok 43 6792 December 1, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  You Were Stupid. Will You Still Be Stupid in 2020? Minimalist 39 5096 May 15, 2018 at 7:59 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bombing Syria is stupid, this is just gonna be like Iraq war Ruckus123 48 4606 April 14, 2018 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are Muslims the real threat? stupid rightist propaganda WinterHold 73 16200 November 1, 2017 at 9:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  More stupid from Sessions: "gay people aren't protected from discrimination Foxaèr 10 5057 July 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Do you think Trump supporters are too stupid to realize they are stupid NuclearEnergy 28 6449 April 22, 2017 at 11:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Just In: Trump Is Even More Stupid Than I Suspected BrianSoddingBoru4 41 8776 February 28, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus