Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dirty f@#kin hippies.
Dirty f@#kin hippies.
This video deserves it's own thread, thus sayeth I.

[youtube]iKEZoY-TMG4[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: Dirty f@#kin hippies video deserves it's own thread
The video is awesome Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Dirty f@#kin hippies.
So, how precisely are those hippies going to dissolve the US in acid trips?
"I'm like a rabbit suddenly trapped, in the blinding headlights of vacuous crap" - Tim Minchin in "Storm"
Christianity is perfect bullshit, christians are not - Purple Rabbit, honouring CS Lewis
Faith is illogical - fr0d0
Love this song - saw it in high school during senior year for comparative government.
1:23, they showed us that picture in school, aparently they had acid dumped on them, and if i remember right, one of them children were saved by the photogropher
Vampires will never hurt you.......Devil
(January 15, 2010 at 10:55 pm)Ashes1995 Wrote: 1:23, they showed us that picture in school, aparently they had acid dumped on them, and if i remember right, one of them children were saved by the photogropher

That girl is Kim Phuc, and she was the victim of a South Vietnamese napalm (which is a fire-bomb, not acid) bombing attack. That photo received a Pulitzer prize and worldwide acclaim. It is often misrepresented as her being the victim of an attack by US forces, which wasn't the case. This picture would live on for ever as one of the iconic pictures with relation to Vietnam and the suffering of children in war worldwide.

Kim Phuc and several other kids that survived the initial attack were treaded for their wounds in Saigon. Some died, Kim Phuc survived, and was later used as anti-war propaganda tool by the Vietnamese government. Later she went to study in Cuba, and asked political asylum in Canada where she still lives today.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian