Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 12:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not dead, I swear!
I'm not dead, I swear!
Goodness, I certainly disappeared for quite some time. Since I do not recognize but a quarter of the people here, if that, I feel that I should re-introduce myself to the forum.

I'm Ashes. I'm currently going to college in order to become a Librarian. I know, I know, not terribly exciting, but what can I say?

I am also currently dating a certain Miss Alice, or the Artist Formerly Known as Violet. In fact, it is at her insistance that I resurface and attempt once more to <shudder> socialize, even if it is only in an online setting. I hope this attempt won't horribly crash and burn into a smoldering pile of failure.

Confused Fall
RE: I'm not dead, I swear!
naaaaah, you're dead .

[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
Hi, welcome back.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(July 26, 2014 at 1:58 am)AshesEmoFae Wrote: Goodness, I certainly disappeared for quite some time. Since I do not recognize but a quarter of the people here, if that, I feel that I should re-introduce myself to the forum.

If only you stuck to this as well as you stuck to TS Dodgy

Quote:I'm Ashes. I'm currently going to college in order to become a Librarian. I know, I know, not terribly exciting, but what can I say?

You can say "be quiet, this is a library" in German. Loudly Smile

Quote:I am also currently dating a certain Miss Alice, or the Artist Formerly Known as Violet. In fact, it is at her insistance that I resurface and attempt once more to <shudder> socialize, even if it is only in an online setting. I hope this attempt won't horribly crash and burn into a smoldering pile of failure.

Confused Fall

Don't worry, honey... I've already turned this place into a smoldering pile of failure prior to your re-arrival. Have I served you well, my Prince(ss?)?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(July 26, 2014 at 2:26 am)Alice Wrote: If only you stuck to this as well as you stuck to TS Dodgy

It's easier to talk in TS... Just type and talk.

Quote:You can say "be quiet, this is a library" in German. Loudly Smile

Ruhe! Dies ist eine Bibliothek!

Quote:Don't worry, honey... I've already turned this place into a smoldering pile of failure prior to your re-arrival. Have I served you well, my Prince(ss?)?

Hmmm, it's as charred and flaming as I had pictured it. I suppose it'll have to do, my sweet.
(July 26, 2014 at 2:32 am)AshesEmoFae Wrote: It's easier to talk in TS... Just type and talk.

It's easy to talk here. Easier to talk to me here too. Facebook I feel pressured to respond and I can't. This... at least someone else might respond in my stead.

Quote:Ruhe! Dies ist eine Bibliothek!

* Violet backs herself into a wall in fear.

Quote:=Hmmm, it's as charred and flaming as I had pictured it. I suppose it'll have to do, my sweet.

Excellent. I don't suppose the firebending's back on, then?
Quote:a smoldering pile of failure.

Keep thinking those happy thoughts....and welcome.

Any friend of Alice's is .................. um..................

I'm at a loss for words.
If you belong to Alice then you deserve only the best cookies I have to offer. I shall return with amazing cookies for you. Soon my friend. Very soon.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 26, 2014 at 2:42 am)Minimalist Wrote: Any friend of Alice's is .................. um..................

I'm at a loss for words.

... Awesome? Tiger
(July 26, 2014 at 2:43 am)Losty Wrote: If you belong to Alice then you deserve only the best cookies I have to offer. I shall return with amazing cookies for you. Soon my friend. Very soon.

I dunno if I'd say I belong to her... more the other way around, but hey, free cookies, who doesn't love that?