Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroyed a christian
Destroyed a christian
Okay I have not died! I haven't made many posts here but I got picked up by a second hospital!

So now I am working 2 locations and I also restarted school for a separate degree (business administration type)

So I have been really busy and wanted to tell you

was heading to the store the other day and bunch of people screaming out of megaphones in spanish believe in JESUS! AHHHH!

so the obese woman screaming into the megaphone, I was about to walk up to her and say

Me: Stop preaching your fairy tales.

(she would have replied with something stupid)

Me: You don't know what your talking about 1 Corinthians 14:34 "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says."

(she would have said: I am not in a church so I am allowed to preach)

Me: Shut up, you're not allowed to correct me 1 Timothy 2:12 "I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet." so listen to your bible and go home.

They had little kids speaking too it was disgusting.

But my wife didn't want me to say anything . . . .

I don't like making grown obese women cry in public especially in front of their kids so probably for the best.
[Image: 2jcyf5t.jpg]