Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going on vacation
Going on vacation
So tomorrow I'm going on vacation and I'll return Wednesday after dinner time. This time I won't take my laptop, so I'll just be absent. Enjoy my absence while you can godless satanists :p
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

RE: Going on vacation
Enjoy.
Have a safe trip. See you soon.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
2-day vacation? funds must be running low!
Anyway, enjoy it!
We'll keep the seat warm for you.
(July 27, 2014 at 3:57 pm)Blackout Wrote: So tomorrow I'm going on vacation and I'll return Wednesday after dinner time. This time I won't take my laptop, so I'll just be absent. Enjoy my absence while you can godless satanists :p

Out spreading the Godless agenda?

Getting women to turn atheist and murder their children while castrating their homosexual husbands ??
(July 27, 2014 at 4:50 pm)pocaracas Wrote: 2-day vacation? funds must be running low!
Anyway, enjoy it!
We'll keep the seat warm for you.

Already went a 5 day vacation in July, in August I'll go for a 4 day vacation, and now a 2 day, I can't complain
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Cool! Enjoy your trip Smile
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
Just remember: Don't drink the water!!

Come to think of it, you might not want to breathe the air, either...

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sigh.

My last vacation was a 3 day weekend in 2011 in Chicago. Had a great time.
So, flat will be empty then?!? Angel
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going to buy a gun onlinebiker 46 2458 October 17, 2021 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Spooky
  So much for going to town today. onlinebiker 11 1114 February 19, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are there any active, free, text-only chat sites that are still going? Mechaghostman2 6 621 January 4, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Go Go's "Vacation all you never wanted." Brian37 10 1068 July 13, 2020 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2334 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's going to be a WARM winter onlinebiker 8 930 October 9, 2019 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  I am going naked on here to challenge my wife to do the same. funcouple 19 1645 August 31, 2019 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Are you going to let him do that? onlinebiker 4 1060 August 22, 2019 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  What's the going rate for the tooth fairy? Cod 16 1525 April 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Figbash
  Iranians remember no one is going to be fair to you Mystic 9 1366 June 25, 2018 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist