Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh-oh
Uh-oh
Better search all the mosques in Colorado.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2014073...198a1.html

Quote:GREELEY, Colo. (AP) — Police in Greeley, Colorado, are investigating who's got the goat — a grand champion animal that vanished this week from a county fair.
RE: Uh-oh
I don't get it, what's a missing goat got to do with Islam?
(August 4, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I don't get it, what's a missing goat got to do with Islam?

[Image: 13685e3088f2.jpg]
I'd be more worried if it was a pig (pork)... I think a good way of invading muslim countries would be to unleash pork meat trough air planes and place it everywhere, instead of bombs
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

They're working on it.

[Image: bbombmid1-650x545.jpg]
(August 4, 2014 at 7:44 pm)Blackout Wrote: I'd be more worried if it was a pig (pork)... I think a good way of invading muslim countries would be to unleash pork meat trough air planes and place it everywhere, instead of bombs

So.... A ham grenade?
Don't know if it is true, but it is said a terrorist that blew himself to bits in Israel had his remains shoveled into a bucket which was then topped off with lard and shipped back to Gaza.

But like I said, I don't know if it's true.

Thinking
(August 4, 2014 at 8:17 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(August 4, 2014 at 7:44 pm)Blackout Wrote: I'd be more worried if it was a pig (pork)... I think a good way of invading muslim countries would be to unleash pork meat trough air planes and place it everywhere, instead of bombs

So.... A ham grenade?

Oh gawds...

:p
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(August 4, 2014 at 7:42 pm)Cato Wrote:
(August 4, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I don't get it, what's a missing goat got to do with Islam?

[Image: 13685e3088f2.jpg]

The good news is that if a fire breaks out, he'd be the first to leave cause he's already got his shit packed up. Just saying.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.