Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Rebeus Hagrid...
Dear Rebeus Hagrid...
A spot rage against characters from all forms of nerd media that you personally hate!
RE: Dear Rebeus Hagrid...
Every romance option in Dragon Age 2. Fuck Anders, fuck Isabella, fuck Isabella again, fuck Anders once more, who the hell thought that bitchy emo theme in both of the datable males was a good idea? Fuck Fenwhateverhisnameis, fuck Pikablu, fuck Isabella and Anders once more, and finally: fuck that sexy dwarf who won't do a little experimentation with a hawk.

* Violet takes a shotgun, and tosses the DA2 disk into the air.

PULL!

* Violet fires the shotgun, which tosses the DA2 disk splintering into the garbage bin where it belongs.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
What's going on in here Panic
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
There's this character in Lord of the Rings Online named Lheu Brenin that sends you around the towns of the region to help people and see how well they're doing against Saruman's forces. Then when you get back from all that, and presumably becoming attached to the people there, he betrays you, your friends staying in his town, and his own people by siding with Saruman. If that wasn't enough to really piss me off, you aren't even allowed to kick his ass. He just escapes, and you have to move on with your life. No closure. No payback. At least not yet, that I know of.

Life isn't always fair and just, even in virtual worlds.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

DA2 was a real disappointment.. Origins was so good! Then they follow it with that crap?

If inquisitions isn't any good I may shed a tear.

I'd like to just go ahead and just blame EA. But I have a feeling that EA had nothing to do with the ridiculous idea of having the entire game take place in and around one city..
(August 6, 2014 at 12:18 pm)Losty Wrote: What's going on in here Panic

Murder, my sweet... Sweet, delicious murder.

Hadvar can go to hell... "Follow me Prisoner!"... I mean, how fucking crass can you be? It doesn't make *ANY* sense to escape Helgen with him, and it doesn't make any sense that you, an obvious prisoner, can run right by General Wetnoodle with one of his lieutenants and-... you know what, that whole fucking scene can die.

* Violet hefts a waraxe in her left hand, and a smallsword in her right.

Bring it hither...

* Violet executes the disk as fervently as she wishes Bethesda had not picked probably the most worthless opening they could have.

(August 6, 2014 at 12:23 pm)Insanity Wrote: DA2 was a real disappointment.. Origins was so good! Then they follow it with that crap?

If inquisitions isn't any good I may shed a tear.

I'd like to just go ahead and just blame EA. But I have a feeling that EA had nothing to do with the ridiculous idea of having the entire game take place in and around one city..

Not to mention the blatant cash-grab... the thing had a year and a half in development... it should never have been a numbered installment in the series if they thought there would be another 'main game'.

Inquisition is back to a similar idea as the Warden from the first game... so, there's a serious chance that it will be our real Dragon Age 2.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 6, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Alice Wrote: Not to mention the blatant cash-grab... the thing had a year and a half in development... it should never have been a numbered installment in the series if they thought there would be another 'main game'.
It certainly felt like a cash grab, constantly recycled areas to the point playing it felt like work.. I spent the whole game waiting to leave the city.. and it never happened.. I can't even remember what the game was actually about, its probably better that way.
(August 6, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Alice Wrote: Inquisition is back to a similar idea as the Warden from the first game... so, there's a serious chance that it will be our real Dragon Age 2.
From what I've seen it looks promising. I just don't want to get my hopes up too high for any game since DA2..

* Nine crosses his fingers for a game worthy of sharing the name Dragon Age.
Unfortunately Draco Malfoy was right about you Rebeus Hagrid, you're an oaf. He traded classified info to fucking VOLDERMORT for an illegal dragon egg! Which kept in a small wooden house near a school full of children! He is supposed to be an expert on magical creatures but can't seem to recognize when they're hurting/imtidating his student (BLAST-ENDED FUCKING SKREWTS!!!!) He ignores sound reasonable advice and endangers other people's lives. And when all is said and done he guffaws like an idiot when it obvious that people he supposedly cares for are terrified! He's a sociopath!!!!
I do assume you know his name is actually Rubeus Hagrid, yes?
(August 6, 2014 at 1:13 pm)Shaggy Wrote: I do assume you know his name is actually Rubeus Hagrid, yes?

Yes. I didn't type. I use sync speech with Voice Over.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ooooh dear, here's a letter to the editor in my newspaper today LarissaAnn 5 1065 August 23, 2014 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dear Aussie Friends, Minimalist 5 990 June 3, 2014 at 11:24 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Dear human. leo-rcc 3 1352 April 29, 2011 at 7:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Dear God... Tiberius 0 984 August 19, 2010 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Tiberius