Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curious
Curious
I am an anti-theist. I am curious as to what you folk talk about. I spent a long time fighting the battles. I really don't anymore. The stupidity of belief in a supernatural bronze age deity is self-evident in my eyes. Though if my experience on the internets is any indication I will also despise most of you. Folly in the guise of logic is still folly even if it still reaches the appropriate conclusion. I'm not sure what I will find here though I'm sure it will be disappointing nonetheless. Prove me wrong snowflake.

Or wait....maybe that's all crap? Praise be to Shai-Hulud!
RE: Curious
Welcome. Welcome

Diablo
(August 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm)Hammerfestus Wrote: Though if my experience on the internets is any indication I will also despise most of you.

Prove me wrong snowflake.

Lovely.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Welcome
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

That's Mr. Snowflake, cupcake. Welcome.
(August 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm)Hammerfestus Wrote: I'm not sure what I will find here though I'm sure it will be disappointing nonetheless.

Is this becoming a trend recently or what?

Welcome?
Mainly I enjoy dumping on the theists who wander in here after escaping from their keepers.
I still don't know why people join if they've already decided to hate us, but here's to hoping we end up friends.
Welcome to the forum, have some welcome cookies.

(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(August 7, 2014 at 1:57 pm)Hammerfestus Wrote: I am an anti-theist. I am curious as to what you folk talk about. I spent a long time fighting the battles. I really don't anymore. The stupidity of belief in a supernatural bronze age deity is self-evident in my eyes. Though if my experience on the internets is any indication I will also despise most of you. Folly in the guise of logic is still folly even if it still reaches the appropriate conclusion. I'm not sure what I will find here though I'm sure it will be disappointing nonetheless. Prove me wrong snowflake.

Or wait....maybe that's all crap? Praise be to Shai-Hulud!

Um, what would like to find in a forum and perhaps someone can direct you to one you'd like. Wink
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Welcome and yes, being pedantic is a trend these days...